4.

When we go back in Jake and the team are already discussing the plans for the tour.

"Well looks like you have like 2 CEOs, Jakey," I say. Everyone screamed and started hugging Anthony and I.

"I knew you'd say yes! My best friend would never let me down!" Erika yells and hugs me.

"We should go out to celebrate!" Anthony says, "My treat!"

"We'll split it, because we are both CEO's." I say.

"Well I guess, I mean I kind of wanted to pay, but if you want to." He says back.

"I want to, and I will. We are going to Nobu at 7. Im making reservations." I go into my room to make the reservations. A few minutes later Anthony texts me:

Toner🏀: Hey can you add 2 more reservations? Chance and I are inviting our girlfriends? Is that okay?

Pickle😂: Yep! Got it!

I call back the restaurant, rearrange the reservation, and I then I start to get ready. I took a shower, curled my hair, and put on my makeup. I then got into a recently new dress I got. By the time I finished, it was 6:00pm. I went downstairs and went on my phone waiting for the others.

"Wow, you look gorgeous," I looked up and there was Anthony.

"Thanks, Toner! You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled at him and he smiled back. I lied. He looked better than "too bad." He looked super handsome. Usually he wears a merch hoodie, but he was wearing a light blue flannel shirt and jeans. "It's a new look." I say

"Yeah, I bought it for him, yesterday was our 4-month anniversary." Rocky came out looking gorgeous as ever.

"As always I love your style! Where did you get it from?" I aske as she sat down next to me.

"Ambercrombie and Fitch. You know, I cant wait till you find a boyfriend. So we can go on double dates and whatever. I mean shouldn't BFF's go together on double dates?"

"Of course! But, ill probably never find a boyfriend." I laugh.

"How about Tony and I find you one! I know the perfect guy!" she says.

Anthony chimes in, "Who?"

"Tyler Alvarez. Remember, my friend's cousin. He's an actor. And you'll probably love him. Hes super nice!" she says, "Ill text my friend to give me his number."

"I remember him now. Thats the dude that's on the dick show right? I don't think hes right for her honestly," He said.

Yeah I agree and I don't even know him. Any guy that was on a dick show, I kinda shake my head away from." I said.

"No! Hes perfect though! He's Hispanic, which if I remember clearly was your type, and I just got his number so your going to text him. Here." She grabs my phone and puts his number in my phone. She then starts to text him.

Alyssa Adams: Hi😊

Tyler Alvarez: Im sorry, who are you?

Alyssa Adams: Oh sorry, Im Alyssa Adams. Im Mackenzie's friend's friend.

Tyler Alvarez: That's confusing lol. Hi though, Im Tyler Alvarez.

Alyssa Adams: You remember Rocky Garcia and Anthony Trujillo? Yeah Im there friend. And Hi again!

Tyler Alvarez: Oh yes I remember them! They are a cute couple. So, im sorry, but what did you need again?

Alyssa Adams: I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out.

Tyler Alvarez: Im not doing much tomorrow. So is that a good time?

Alyssa Adams: Yes! That's perfect. Ill text you later;)

"See I just got you a date with him. Your welcome." She hands me back my phone.

"I really didn't want that to happen, but okay." I say.

"Arent I such a great friend, in helping her find a boyfriend, Anthony." She looks at him who is currently sitting on the opposite side of me on his phone.

"Honestly, no. She didn't want you to do it and you still did it." He gets up and walks away. I look at her and shrug and walk away.

*Author's Note: Left to Right= Erika, Rocky, Alyssa*

liked by imanthonytruj, jakepaul, officialteam10, tyleralvarez, and 89,456,210 others 

alyssaaa_ We go together like.... 

rockayyy_ Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Bread

erikaaa_ rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong 

imanthonytruj hot stuffs 

jakepaul YESSSS 

alyssaadamsfan4ever LOVE THIS 

tyleralvarez can't wait to see you tomorrow