Approaching

Last Time:

Gellert noticed that the Potters asked for one particular piece of information right after the war. They asked if any children died in the war and because of the potions they were under at the time they had to answer.

XXXXXXXXXX

Wyatt scowled as he watched the director, Severus and the Aurors from a distance away from Decoction. Trying to kill Severus to destroy the director seemed like a good idea. Either they investigate and find Harry wasn't involved or they investigate and find that Harry has been making advances towards Severus, which were rejected. Even if Harry was found innocent Wyatt truly thought Severus and Harry were on opposing sides and this incident would add fuel to a fire. Maybe even get them to hate each other. It is Harry's responsibility as the director of Decoction and the employer of the UK representative to protect Severus, which he wasn't doing properly. Everything should be crumbling for Harry Minitree, but after seeing what happened in the car from where he stood it was very clear he read the signs wrong.

"Fucking hell ... I can't stay here now. I'll need to use the potion again." He cursed hatefully as he turned to race away. When he was just far enough away so no would sense his apparating he vanished and reappeared in a fancy mansion. On the door was a black Decoction mark, "I worked too hard helping that idiot Martin obliviate all those potion masters to go down now ... I would be the head of Decoction if it wasn't for him forgetting to put a 'tongue tied' spell on that bitch before she blabbed her ideas to that brat. I suppose it's a miracle he managed to obliviate himself, but because of his scandal I was pushed aside for some young upstart who was a former fucking squib!" Wyatt ranted in a blind fury as he stormed into the house.

During his rage he destroyed a table and the nearest chairs with his wand leaving a dent in the wall. After calming down enough to think he ran to a cupboard and pulled out a large bottle of brown muck, which he poured into three containers. He searched his breast pocket for a little packet. In the packet was a gold hair and a black hair.

"One to hide as I get the things I need. If they believe witnesses that say they saw the director try to kill Snape then maybe I can salvage this. I just need to set the pieces, catch them both when they're alone so I can mess with their memories and let everything play out from there." Wyatt reasoned. He dropped the black hair into the muck and took a swig. It took only seconds for him to change into Trent, "I'll give Snape this,  it was nearly impossible to get any kind of magic sample from him. Guess working as a spy and helping kill a dark lord does give you some skills, but the Director isn't so skilled." 'Trent' smirked as he dropped the blonde hair into second bottle filled with the Poly Juice Potion. He took the three bottles with him before leaving to gather whatever things he needs ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Heather, the head healer, came into Harry's office and her eyes widened when she saw the Aurors, "Oh my, did something happen?"

"Someone attempted to kill Severus." Harry commented knowing he couldn't reveal much more than that because of the investigation, "This is the Decoction property that Severus stays at." He said as he turned the computer screen towards the Aurors.

"Very good, we'll put a guard there." The head Auror said as he wrote down the address that was displayed on the screen and Harry went back to looking for Wyatt's information.

"Guard? Is it that serious? Is Severus alright? Does this have anything to do with that emergency broadcast warning everyone that the Witching ball statue is down?" Heather questioned in a panic clearly quite worried for Severus.

As the head healer for Decoction, which is a 24/7 research facility, she would stop by for both day and night shifts especially in the case where a lab is actively testing. This is why she was still there despite it being quite late at night. Healers can't sleep at Decoction or take more than one shift in a row unless they're doing a lab test that should be watched over night, which doesn't happen too often. In this case, however, so many people signed up for Severus's potion that Harry assigned more than one lab to handle it and allowed extended hours. This restriction is mainly because healers need to be well rested and alert in case there's an accident and a potion master needs help, but there are reasonable exceptions.