Tense

Last Time:

"Hello, beautiful! Tell me when you get off and I'll help you get off." Severus cringed in disgust and turned around to punch the man, but was shocked to see that it was Sirius Black of all people!

XXXXXXXXXX

"Sorry, Black, but I have standards higher than scum. Oh, and that pick up line is terrible. I'm surprised Remus put up with you at all when he can do so much better." Severus drawled resisting the urge to curse the prick right in the prick, but there were children present so he had to control himself. Luckily he excels in that department, but he still wanted an excuse to drag the idiot outside ...

Sirius pouted, but he wasn't deterred by the feisty wizard with the very familiar voice, "You must know Remmy or Albus, but trust me, babe. Whatever they told you wasn't true. Let me prove it by taking you out tonight." Sirius said trying to sound sexy, but he just came off as a horny mutt and to make things worse he wrapped his arm around Severus's waist and pull the wizard close to him.

Narcissa came out of the lab and spotted Sirius who was foolishly holding her friend, "Severus, the American minister is here to see everything. I'm sure you both want to chat." She said to Severus who was subtly reaching for his wand. It would be better if she got Severus out fast before he murdered the her fool of a cousin. Not that she cared for Sirius, but there were children around so no murders can happen now. Of course, that became far more likely suddenly with the appearance of Lily and James who skulked into the hospital.

"Of course, Narcissa." Severus said and casually zapped Sirius in the crotch with a small spell making the wizard to not only shriek and let go, but also left him holding his nuts in pain and unable to follow Severus, "Adina, it's good to see you." He said as he hugged the woman who came towards him in her flamboyant red dress suit and perfect makeup completely unaware of a second pair of eyes on his ass.

James smirked as he looked at the new wizard Sirius was trying to flirt with, "Who's the minx, Sirius?" He whispered, while casually glancing at the cute young wizard's backside. He didn't mind that Lily was there for you see they had an agreement and it had nothing to do with love.

The first time they were together was more James trying to piss off his parents since they weren't fond of muggle-borns. No one expected Lily to get pregnant. They had to do what looked right and they hid the pregnancy. As for why they married James found out that he needed an heir to get the bulk of the family fortune so marrying the woman he already knocked up made sense though he already realized he was gay by then. Of course, that didn't matter since a man couldn't give him the heir and if someone found out about the son they had out of wedlock it would look bad. Lily loved money and status so it was a match made in heaven. When they discovered their son was a squib they went for maintaining appearances, which meant doing what they did to the squib, staying married and making proper magical children.

Their perfect marriage was as false as the Potters' mask of perfection and who knows how many people they slept with and obliviated outside the marriage ...

"My next toy." Sirius hissed through clenched teeth as he waited for the pain in his crotch to go down. He was truly foolish when it came to James and Lily. Not just because he missed the horrible treatment Violet and James go through, but also because he actually believes James and Lily were in love. However, as the pain in his crotch went away he did realize something. He realized the name 'Severus' sounded very familiar ...

"No way," Lily gasped catching James and Sirius's attention, "Severus ... is that you?" She called out with her fake friendly tone as she went over to hug him. Not that she cared about her old childhood friend, but she had to get on Severus' good side since he's friends with the American minister of magic. Just thinking of the extra power that could come from having such an ally and learning what Severus did to look so good made her giddy.