Drama

Last Time:

"I look forward to seeing your son at Hogwarts." Albus said as a farewell ignoring the arrogant smirk on Lily's lips as she sauntered out of St. Mungo's with her fellow arrogant fools ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"One week and I'm already sick of being tailed." Severus grumbled as he looked out of the second story window of Harry's home where he has been staying while Wyatt has been running around.

No matter how much he hated the man he did like having an excuse to stay with Harry, but he noticed something about the handsome director over the week they shared together. Nearly every night Harry would get out of bed to do something in the attic except for last night and this morning Harry left early for Decoction. Since Severus was still on medical leave he can't go to Decoction. It wasn't like he was banned, but he knew if he went he'd be tempted to brew and that's the one thing he can't do.

So he remained here ... away from Decoction ... and fucking dying of curiosity. He wanted so badly to ask what was he working on, but then he hears those hurtful words Lily said to him when they last met and forces himself not to pry into Harry's business for fear he'd put this treasured relationship in danger of falling apart. Of course, now he was left here with the door to the attic stairs only feet from the bedroom door and his curiosity. He knew from listening carefully to Harry's steps each night exactly how far he'd have to go. In a few steps he could step into the oval hall, pass Harry's small office, up exactly 13 steps and have his answer. It seemed so simple, but so intrusive for someone who he has only been dating the man one week!

Severus swore when he turned to look out at the attic door it started snickering at him, "Fuck it! ... Harry won't be home for a little bit. I'll be in and out in no time." Severus muttered letting his curiosity win this battle.

Those long legs took him straight to the offending inanimate door that seemed to mock him with its hidden secrets and took the handle. A part of him told him this wasn't the best idea, but he turned the handle anyway. In the back of his mind he counted the steps as he moved up the stairs closer to his destination. His heart skipped a beat when he spotted the desk and he went over to search the neatly stacked papers.

The first thing he noticed was a rune sequence and under that was a set of notes on layering, "Runes and potions used in sync ... fascinating, but for what goal?"

Since runes weren't his forte he relied on he notes to explain and it painted an odd picture. These runes were to act as temporary sack by mimicking the Bylines' core charm system and transfer things like nutrients into the sack. It was a strange system, but Severus figured the potion would clear things up and shifted to those notes. It only took a few moments of skimming the circled ingredients and the resulting practice equations to put the whole puzzle together. He was so awestruck that he didn't register that Harry came in the room until the blonde wrapped his arms around his waist from behind ...

"It's impolite to snoop, Severus." Harry said teasingly as he kissed the slender neck making Severus blush.

"I'm sorry ... I just ... Harry, what is this?" The dark haired wizard asked breathlessly still stunned at the gift that all but fell in his lap.

"I think you know already ...it's a two part system. A potion to transfigure a sperm into an egg. A rune sequence to take the egg and a sperm from outside of the bearer's body and place them in an artificial sack where it also sends nutrients ... it's a male pregnancy potion. I made it to make having a child with someone I love possible." Harry explained and was startled when Severus spun around to face him with an absolutely adorable pleading look.

"Let me test it." Severus said eagerly never feeling so much desire for something before in his life.

"No." Harry said and opened his mouth to say something else, but Severus cut him off.