✩••••̩̩͙⊰•** 𝑰𝑰

✩••••̩̩͙⊰•** "𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑺 that none of you bastards can drive yet," Raia noted, grunting as she stretched her arm until a soft pop sounded

✩••••̩̩͙•** "𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑺 that none of you bastards can drive yet," Raia noted, grunting as she stretched her arm until a soft pop sounded. Katsuki, the only other one who had his license before her (but no car, hence the wait until Raia got hers), glared harshly at her. She smirked at his sharp gaze, but focused on relieving any stiffness.

She sighed at the feeling but noted that her back was still tense from the few hours of driving. She ignored the curious gaze of nearby strangers, activating her quirk without a care. The black wispy tendrils from her back were set free, clawing at the air. Raia immediately felt an intense relief, and drew the appendages back into her skin. 

The hero student then looked around her surroundings. They were at a rest stop with only a couple of other travelers, picnic benches and free-to-use grills planted a few yards off. The grass and flowers were well maintained, framing the brick building nicely. It was the perfect place to stretch and take a mad wizz.

"The girls get to go first!" Mina shouted as she hooked her arm with Raia's. Denki groaned, opting to sit back down so he didn't piss himself.

"Hurry up," he pleaded with those puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, sure, I'll take my time," Raia snickered. Before he could begin to complain, the two girls walked off towards the only building in sight for miles.

Luckily the women's restroom was empty, so the two teens could take as many mirror pics as they wanted without getting in anyone's way. As Raia was doing her business, Mina let out a soft chuckle and knocked on the stall door.

"Shimazu, Kiri says that Kami is about to piss himself."

"He knows that he can go, right? As long as someone is with my car?" Ashido laughed as Shimazu flushed, relaying the message to Kaminari as they walked out (Raia washed her hands of course, she's not a fucking sicko).

A flash of shocking yellow hair flashed by, throwing a friendly finger to the pink-haired and the black-haired girls. It was either a bird or a thumbs up, it's really up to you.

"Wait, Denki!" Mina cried as she dove for him. "Give me money!" He hurled his wallet at her, his legs clenched together like an elementary child. He looked like a feral animal, scurrying towards the bathroom with no rationality in mind. "Oh, no way!" She cheered as she caught the leather wad.

The acidic teen opened the wallet hastily, immediately turned off when she was met with a handful of ones. Like, yeah, they're useful, but c'mon. Is no one allowed to be loaded these days?

"I'll take that," Shimazu informed, plucking it out of her friend's hands. She sauntered over to a vending machine, scanning her eyes over the choices hungrily. Raia wasn't ashamed to admit she was a binge eater. She much preferred to eat several (probably sugary) snacks rather than a home-cooked meal.

Sometimes her friends followed her footsteps. Sometimes her friends went ham on all of her snacks two hours into the road trip. Sometimes she spent her friends' money in order to replace what they took from her.

"Ooh, get me some twizzlers!" Ashido pushed her finger against the glass to show her taller friend, whose soft yellow eyes sent silent approval. After a few minutes of impulse spending, the two girls walked out with candy and other assorted foods piled in their arms. Kami quickly caught up with them, plucking a Reese's from their grasp instead of being pissed about his empty wallet.

"Our turn?" Kirishima questioned, jutting his thumb towards the building.

"Go off, bro," Kaminari responded without missing a beat. With his bladder empty he was back to being that "chill" dude he prided himself on being. Everyone knew no one could truly be as chill as flex-master Raia Shimazu.

Hanta, Katsuki, and Eijiro didn't take as long as the other three had. By the time Raia and rearranged the car and had decided the new seating arrangement, they were already back.

"Kiri gets front next," Raia shouted as three of her four boys walked down the sidewalk. She bit her smile back as she heard Bakugo growl.

"I thought we decided tallest to shortest!"

"Yeah, and I'm tallest after Sero," she retaliated.

"But you're driving! I'm taller than Kirishima, you tentacle fuck! I get shotgun next!"

"Hm... no. You get to drive after the next few hours anyways, you'll have it all to yourself."

Bakugo stood still at that claim, eyebrows furrowed and fingers curling upwards. Shimazu recognized the rage in his eyes but stood her ground nonetheless. While he would use his quirk on anything and everything, she only used hers for important battles.

Katsuki lunged at Raia with a crackle at his palms, yelling as she easily dodged him and ran off. His quirk quickly fell silent, the two tumbling around and chasing each other like children.

"Good idea, Kats, a great way to stretch the legs!"

He tackled her at the sound of the fucking ridiculous ass nickname, but their other friends soon came to the rescue; the group having a quick game before they would have to resort back to I, Spy.

hi hello sorry i usually dont do author's notes
in short stories but sksnwksmiwnsiwns

i can never get the gifs to be the same size so if
you've noticed then im so sorry skksks