✩••••̩̩͙⊰•** 𝑿

✩••••̩̩͙⊰•**𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑻 alone in her car much later that night

✩••••̩̩͙⊰•**𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑻 alone in her car much later that night. It was maybe 3 AM, a time when even neon Japan could be eerily silent. She had drove the last of her friends home, watching in silence to make sure Hanta Sero wasn't shut outside. He wasn't.

None of them had been.

The night air was cool against her pale skin, and she felt her back tingle. Her beloved quirk recognized the lonely atmosphere around her. She glanced to the trunk of the minivan, but decided to leave her belongings be. There was plenty of time after school the next afternoon.

The door was locked. She knew were the spare key was. She was the one who had forged the shape and hid it behind a loose panel of the house.

Inside, it was pitch black. The Shimazu residence electricity bill had always been below average. They never turned on lights, they never had TV's. The outlets were really only used for charging phones or cooling fans in the heat of summer. She traipsed softly throughout the corridors of the place she resented, stopping in the opening of the living room to glance towards the indented couch that held her father's snoozing form.

She was glad she could only see his dark outline. She hated how his features. Too much like hers.

And so she continued on.

Through the walls that oozed mystical pheromones, striking a chord of fear in any child that came into its line of fire, because every child knew. Children are the Earth's wisest and most empathetic, and so a child would sense the inner screams and pain that coated those walls with a slick sickness.

She ignored it. She was almost done with her first year, and after that it was only two more. Two years was to Raia as a millenia was to a god.

Nothing.

"Did you miss me?" The young god mumbled to her small cactus that sat on the windowsill in her barren room. She gave him a few drops of water as a gift, and caressed the pink petals that had started blooming from him in her absence.

She was too tired to do much else. Not bungee jumping had taken a lot out of her. So she crawled under her sheets, the cotton having been the only thing that had been comforting before her days at UA.

Plug in my phone. Turn on the alarm. Why aren't they asleep?

Raia clicked on the notifications, her phone freezing for a moment before opening the groupchat she had with her five friends. She read over the messages with dreary eyes, lips quirking up slightly.

( Ashido. )
aww mannn ): i totally lost
one of my favorite socks at
kirishima's aunts place

( Kirishima. )
don't worry about it, mina.
i'll ask her to drop it off next
time she visits!!

( Sero. )
dudes, can you be quiet?
[ image attachment.jpg ]

The picture was just of his plain face, dead and expressionless. It glowed orange by the light of his phone, and dark bags accompanied his dark eyes.

( Mina. )
oh yeah!!! srry lol.
goodnight everyone, xoxo
xoxoxo. see u at school
tmrw! 💋

( Kirishima. )
night!! thanks for the totally
manly experience!

( Kaminari. )
yeah that was totally awesome!
remember to dream of me <3

( Sero. )
night •-•

( Bakugo. )
holy shit shut the fuck up!!!

That had been the last message sent only moments ago, but Raia chuckled when she saw the three dots dance in the corner.

( Bakugo. )
get some damn sleep im not
talking to any sleep deprived
pansies tomorrow. gn extras.

( Shimazu. )
goodnight~ thank you
for putting my license to
good use.

Raia's appearance in the groupchat and little comment had started another round of well wishes, and she waited patiently for it to die down. When she was certain it was over she went to click the slim power button, sighing when the device vibrated once more.

But it was a different chat. In a room with no one to hear his embarrassing words.

( Bakugo. )
sorry.

( Shimazu. )
if you say so ugly.
love you.

( Bakugo. )
whatever... go to bed.

And she did.

Raia Shimazu fell asleep happily, tears fresh in her eyes that shimmered with the colors of a new sunset.

all done (:
it only took me a year goddamn.

but yeah that do be it 🅱️ip raia. i was thinking of writing a full length fic for her that goes more into depth about her backstory and her role as a class 1a student, but that probably wouldnt happen like.. not now lol. so if u wanna ask questions go ahead. or ask fash questions. she owns raia just as much as i do.

goodnight (:

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 ━━ ( boku no hero academia. ) 🎉