✩••••̩̩͙⊰•** 𝑽𝑰

✩••••̩̩͙⊰•**𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 of everyone in the Bakusquad (ahem, Shimasquad), at least half of the probably had some form of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

✩••••̩̩͙⊰•**𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 of everyone in the Bakusquad (ahem, Shimasquad), at least half of the probably had some form of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It was brought out even more when around their friends, so this road trip was like a nice way to let loose.

Obviously the car part didn't help, but it most definitely was not fun when the car didn't move. And it didn't move for an hour. And then two.

"What the hell is going on?!" Bakugo had roared for the fourth time that hour, beating the life of the horn. The car before him honked back and they fought until a woman from the lane beside them spoke up.

"There was a major villain attack about five miles ahead," she sighed. "Caused a bridge collapse, so until it's all fixed we're stuck here."

And so they sat. And sat.

And soon enough the explosion hero had decided he needed to stand. So out the car he went, leaving the driver's seat.

"Dude," Kirishima chuckled nervously. He watched as Bakugo began to do various stretches, with the sun beaming down on him and the black tar highway.

"Mind your fucking business, Shitty Hair," the boy grunted in response. So he did.

Half an hour later and they had all comfortably began their own activities. Kaminari, Kirishima, and Ashido had a friendly debate about something that probably didn't matter as some of their favorite jpop songs played in the background. Sero was hunched over, his eyes lidded from exhaustion as he expertly edited one of Mina's photos. Bakugo leaned his head into one of the back windows, strategies filling his head as he played tic-tac-toe with Shimazu.

The woman from beside them had gave them a few updates. Mt. Lady had arrived on scene a few minutes ago in order to use her strength to lift the wreckage with little to no effort. Kumai Woods would create a makeshift and temporary bridge so those atop could across.

"Any moment now," Raia grimaced as Katsuki won again. He never lost. Unless it was against Izuku Midoriya, because that boy was crazily powerful.

"Suck it up, Sunshine," he smirked victoriously.

"Hey!" A voice suddenly cried. Raia looked up and met the eyes of a young boy. The woman who had been updating them rolled her eyes. Raia hadn't even known there was anyone else with her. She had to work on stuff like that.

"Hi," she replied with a half-hearted wave.

"Want some?" The boy was maybe twelve. An innocent child with flowers in eyes that meant no harm. He held a small roll of something out the window and wiggled it around. "A parting gift!"

Raia felt her eyebrows furrow, and she pushed Katsuki aside as she stepped out of the car.

"What is it?" She asked.

"A blunt!" The boy smiled a sinless smile. The strange woman rolled her eyes, but turned her head. She was not his guardian. Probably an older sister. Shimazu couldn't help but chuckle at how she reminded her of a certain blonde boy.

"Oh, weed?" Raia hummed, and the boy nodded. She had never tried weed and he was offering a hit for free. That was just her style. "Sure."

Raia got a sick sense of euphoria from doing new things, no matter what it was. Some called it adrenaline, but her mom used to think it was something else. A deeper calling, a lull from the other side. Whatever the other side was. That's probably the main reason she decided to become a pro hero.

That's also probably why she reached out and accepted the offering.

It didn't last long before a stinging sensation spread across her hand and the blunt fell to the cooking pavement below. She stood silently for a moment, before looking up to her friend. He stared at her hard with the same expression.

"You really are an idiot. Aizawa has every right to give us a drug test at any time."

"What? And you think he's going to expel me over... weed? The most harmless drug on planet Earth?" She wouldn't loose this time. She wouldn't turn her back. Instead a soft pop sounded, and Raia used one of her wispy tendrils to pick up the joint. She lifted it to her lips without moving a muscle and inhaled deeply.

That seemed to hit a nerve. Bakugo's crimson eyes flared, and he grabbed the object from the transparent limb. He followed her actions in order to prove himself, but was the one to break the stare as he doubled over with a cough.

Raia went to mock him but her lungs suddenly itched feverishly and the same sounds spluttered out of her.

The squeals and laughter of their friends signaled a draw in their short rivalry.