✩••••̩̩͙⊰•** 𝑰𝑽

✩••••̩̩͙⊰•** 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 in a real house had done the group of teenagers well, and Raia even better

✩••••̩̩͙⊰•** 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 in a real house had done the group of teenagers well, and Raia even better. So well that when her soft yellow eyes blinked open she could see the bare light of a new dawn. The air around them was still cool, but the way they were draped over one another brought a nice sense of comfort.

When they first fell asleep they weren't organized in the slightest. They were teenagers, for god's sake. But it was better compared to when Raia woke up by far.

Her black hair was draped across Mina's chest and the pink girl's boobs acted as a pillow. Sero was curled into Shimazu's side as if he were a frightened child. Kaminari was sprawled out across half the mattress and therefore half of them, looking like he had just gotten into a biking accident. Kirishima looked the most peaceful, laying angelically next to Raia with his head resting against Mina's legs.

The tendril hero didn't find Bakugo until she accidentally curled her toes, the small appendages being met with hair and skin. He also gripped Kiri's pants leg tightly in his grip as if he was already reaching out in rage.

Who wouldn't wreak havoc if they woke up with some toes in their face? That's why Raia kindly move her feet away, accidentally kicking Sero and jolting him awake.

"Morning," Raia mumbled. She started a bit at how gruff her voice was. Damn, did she really sound like that after waking up? If Mina woke up and had that movie like morning voice she would throw a fit. And fits weren't her style.

Sero responded with a simple "hey" before setting his head back down onto his friend's abdomen. He didn't close his eyes or force himself to drift off, but instead made sure to still as he gathered his energy.

It didn't take long for the others to turn away from their dreams and greet reality. The six were tied together and bound in a quite spiritual manner, of course.

And after a few hours and a much appreciated breakfast, Raia's dinky minivan was chugging along.

Their departure marked the second half of the trip and so it was Katsuki's turn to drive. Raia — although she would never say it out loud (she had pride like him) — was eternally grateful.

Her gratitude quickly dissipated when the blonde bitch himself pushed his seat back and squeezed her legs. He was shorter than her and she didn't even need that much room to drive, what was the fucking deal?

"Kats, move your seat up." Raia made the request calmly, and without looking up from her phone.

"No," was his simple response with the same air of certainty.

"Please."

"I'll crash this fucking car. Shut up, you lanky bastard."

The raven haired beauty refused to loose her cool, so she inhaled deeply and shut her eyes for a brief moment. Any moment now the car would roll to a stop, for Kaminari had put in a request for them to stop at a supermarket.

She didn't care.

So with a swift and mighty kick, Bakugo's body jolted forward and they all let out surprised screams as the car swerved.

i reread everything and this book
is like, not good lol.

but im gonna try to finish it so heres
a short chapter to get me back into the
swing of things.