horny × e.d

hey guys i wrote this so long ago and it absolutely sucks so i'm so sorry lmaooo

{You were upstairs very horny, whil your boyfriend Ethan was downstairs with friends.}

~|your pov|~

I laid on the bed, wearing my silk booty shorts and matching bralette. I was very very very horny right now.

Ethan was downstairs with his friends. It's getting late, so they should be leaving soon.

I heard them all laugh at something and then the front door open then close.

"Baby?" I called out. "Yeah?" He shouted. "Are they gone?" I asked. "Yes, I'll be up there soon"

Although, I wasn't tired to go to bed yet, I knew I was going to be when Ethan is done with me. He is a MASTER sex god.

About a minute later, I heard the door open then close. "Baby" I whined. "What's wrong?" He came and sat down next to me.

"I need you right now. So fucking bad." I pouted. "Why didn't you say anything? You know I could've made them leave." He chuckled.

I stayed silent, looking into his eyes. He ripped the covers off of me and grabbed my ankles, pulling me towards him. I giggled and spread my legs.

He ripped my clothes off, throwing them somewhere and also removing his clothes.

He grabbed my thighs and leveled himself to my heat. My dripping head. "Please baby" I whined.

He then slid his long and thick member into me, causing me to arch my back.

My lips departed as I closed my eyes, and furrowed my eyebrows together. Throwing my head back. "Oh my god" I moaned.

We went down to my neck and started leaving hickeys. Sucking and nibbling on my flesh.

He started thrusting, faster and faster to the point where I went numb.

"Fuck, y-you're so good at th-this" I practically screamed. My nails found his back, scratching his soft, tan skin.

"You feel so good" he groaned in my ear. Our means filled the once silent room.

He went back up and gripped the headboard, gripping it hard as his knuckles turned a ghostly white.

He looked down at our area's, as he watched his dick slid into my tight pussy.

(I'm sorry for using that word🤧)

As his dick disappeared, and then reappeared. That's how deep he was inside me.

The familiar knot forming in my stomach. "Fuck Ethan, I'm so close." I moaned loudly.

"L-let it out baby" he groaned, and so I did. My juices squirting all over his member and his squirting into me. Luckily I was on the pill.

He pulled out and laid next to me, on his back.

I flipped over and gently grabbed his dick, giving it a few pumps. "B-baby, n-no. Lay down and g-go to slee-p. I know you're t-t-tired." He stuttered out of pleasure.

"Dont worry baby, just relaxed" I smirked and started sucking the tip of his dick.

I went further down and sucked in my cheeks. "Oh fuck!" Ethan moaned and threw his head back.

I bobbed my head up and down, then went back up. I went down and started at the bottom of his long member. Licking up the side and my hand messaged the tip.

"Y/n, you're so good at this." I groaned. I stuck it back in my mouth and deep throated him. "Oh my god" he moaned loudly.

I felt his shaft twitch in my mouth, indicating that he was going to cum. After a few sucking, he hit his climax and came in my mouth.

I opened my mouth, and stuck out my tongue. Showing him that I swallowed his cum.

"Good girl." I whispered, exhausted. I went up and laid next to him, him throwing the covers over us.

"Thank you baby." I kissed his nose. "No problem, but thank you as well." He closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you." I smiled. "I love you too y/n."