grateful × e.d

SUMMARY: you and ethan have been dating for almost a year now, and the both of you couldn't be happier. one night, on christmas eve, you were setting up decorations on the christmas tree and ethan started to think...

WARNING: ass slapping, dirty talk, riding, daddy kink

___

"here, baby" y/n smiled as she gave me a cup of peppermint hot chocolate, my favorite. "awe, thanks angel" I gentle grabbed the cup, taking a sip. "I love you" she smiled, turning around and walking to the Christmas tree and putting decorations on it

i didnt pay any attention to the movie that was on, it was on y/n. I'm so grateful for her. the things she does for me, evan my family. such a kind soul. she's just my little angel.

but then my male mind started to wonder, my eyes trailing down to her ass that had some of it hanging out of her booty shorts. the things I would do it her right now, I want to hear her moan so fucking badly. I bit my lip, I trailed my hand down to my boxers and palmed myself, creating friction.

she bent over and grabbed a candy candy, my jaw dropping as he then stood on his tippy toes and put it on the top. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I cleared my throat and sat up, "come her baby, please" I licked my lips. she turned around and walked over to me, sitting on my lap. I repositioned her and moved her legs so she was straddling me now. I rubbing her thigh and started kissing her neck. "you know I really love you" I whispered seductively in her ear, hearing her breath hitch. "i-i love you too baby. are y-you okay?" she breathed heavily. "I'm gonna be honest, I really need you right now" I slowly took her shirt off, her cheeks turning red

"no bra?" I smirked and grabbed her boobs, sucking and kissing them. she let out a hum, moving her hips to cause friction. "can you do something for me, angel?" I looked up at her, she nodded, biting her bottom lip. "I want you to ride my thick cock" I kissed her chest. "I-ive never done that before ethan..." she gave me a worried look. "I'll teach you" I took off her shorts and panties as i took my pants and boxers off as well.

she slowly slid down after I lined myself up, her jaw dropping as she looked into my eyes. "how does it feel pretty girl?" I bit my lip, grabbing her hips as balance. "it feels amazing daddy, the way you fill me up-" she moaned, throwing her head back as she started bouncing on my lap. "fuck" I groaned, watching her tits bounce.

"you're so fucking sexy baby. you know that? I love watching my sexy ass girlfriend bounce on my thick cock as she moans. you like that? you like how your boyfriend fucks up into your tight pussy, huh?" I teased, her moans began to get louder. "yess daddy, fuck" she gripped my shoulder, moaning loudly. I slapped her ass, roughly causing her to jump and letting out a whine.

I let my head fall back, hitting the back of the couch as I watch y/n from a better angle. "you're so fucking hot, holy shit I'm lucky" I whispered the last part as I pounded harder into her causing her to practically scream. her hair bounced as well as her ass and tits. her hands were on my shoulders where as mine were on her hips, my right hand would slap her ass here and there since it was my dominant hand.

"I'm gonna cum" she moaned, we soon came together as I watched her complete her orgasm. I pulled out and cleaned ourselves up.

damn, that was one of the best nights of my life