journal× both

grayson's pov

I walked into y/n's room. it was pretty big. she was in the bathroom right now, taking a shower, while ethan's downstairs

I walked over to her nightstand and found a red journal, reading "y/n's journal, do not read" and being me, I opened it.

I skipped a fee pages, until my eyes landed on the words 'ethan and grayson' I obviously stopped and read.

ethan and grayson are my bestfriends. they are very funny and have kind hearts. they'd never hurt a fly. I didn't believe it last year before I met them. its not that they look mean, they just look really intimidating. their big muscles, sharp jawline, full eyebrows, hazel eyes, tall and braud figures, etc. they're hot as fuck. I wonder how it's like for them to  fuck you senseless, and yes. I'm horny right now. but they're probably sex gods and probably have huge dicks. at least 7 inches. fuck. okay I want them to fuck me so bad. I wouldn't mind having a threesome with them, that'd be even better-

I cut myself off by reading anymore. I looked down at the date and noticed she wrote that today. I put down the journal and a smirk grew on my face.

I ran out the door and downstairs. I went to ethan and sat beside him. "Ethan, what are your thoughts on having a threesome with y/n" I asked.

I dont think he'll mind. we've had a threesome before. well it was a few years ago but that girl was boring as hell

"hell yeah, shes sexy as fuck. I would love to." he smirked, mine grew.

we ran upstairs and opened the bathroom door, causing us to startle y/n. she jumped and covered her body.

I opened the shower glass door and turned off the water. I picked her up, not caring I got my clothes wet.

we went to her room and laid her on the bed. ethan and I undressed ourselves.

"I'm guessing you read my journal?" she smirked, I nodded. "maybe I put it there on purpose" she winked at me.

I bit my lip and went down to her entrance. she looked up at ethan and started kissing him.

I attached my tongue to her clit and swirled it around.

ethan's pov

y/n moaned into the kiss causing me to pull away. I kissed her neck and sucked, leaving hickeys.

I placed my hand around her neck and squeezed gently. the sent of her perfume filling my nostrils as I went down to her chest.

I felt her hand stroke my member causing me to suck in a deep breath. "oh my gosh" she moaned at grayson since he was sucking the shit out of her clit.

I was getting kinda jealous because I want some of her pussy too. fuck you grayson.
he's enjoying it too. and so is she.

"babyyy" I heard y/n whine. I looked down at her and she had a gown on her beautiful face

"what's the matter princess?" I asked, she pointed of my member. "I want it."

I stepped closer to her and she grabbed me long d and was about to put in in her mouth. "deep-throat me daddy." she smirked.

I entered her mouth and felt it go down her throat. her uvula isnt ticklish so I could probably go all the way.

she moaned causing my body to be filled with vibrations. I let out a groan and pulled my member out of her mouth. grayson stood up and we both stared down at y/n

"I have an idea." she smirked. grayson and I looked at eachother.

she sat up and grabbed my hand. excitement filled me.
"lay down on your back." she winked.

I did as I was told and laid next to her, my head resting on her grey fluffy pillow. she sat on my lap, but backwards like reverse cowgirl position.

she slowly lowered herself on me causing both of us to moan.

y/n's wet long black hair dripped down the curve of her ass and onto my lower stomach; onto my v-line

grayson stood in front of her, y/n starting to suck him off

I grabbed y/n's ass and slapped it really hard, causing her to whine and a red handprint to be visible

y/n's pov

I left hickeys on grayson's v-line. I grabbed his long member started to suck him off.

I shook my ass against ethan and moaned onto grayson. both of them letting out groans.

I started to ride ethan as he pulled my hair causing grayson's member to slip out of my mouth.

I moaned loudly as ethan started to fuck me, grabbing my hips and thrust into me fast and hard.

"oh my god, fuck!" my nails clawed graysons abs as my back arched.

my hand reached up to grayson's jaw and pulled him closer, kissing him. he cupped my boobs as I tugged on his hair.

I got up and turned around, sticking my ass up in the air for grayson, balancing on my knees and elbows.

ethans long shaft right in front of my face. I grabbed it and slowly licked it as I felt grayson grab my hips and slam into me

"fuck." I furrowed my eyebrows as I made eye contact with ethan

I put his member in my mouth and started to deep throat him. the pit in my stomach tightening. I pulled him out and moaned loudly. "fuck I'm close." I groaned. "me too." grayson groaned.

I put ethans dick back in my mouth and after a few seconds, he came in my mouth so I swallowed.

I felt grayson twitch so I knew he was gonna cum. "cum in me, I'm on the pill." I told him.

he did as told, and we soon came at the same time.

we both plopped on my bed next to ethan. "let's never talk about this again." I said in between breaths.

"agreed."

×

okay this was absolutely horrible. I suck at writing threesomes I'm sorry, but this was highly requested

also thank you guys so much for being so patient during my break 💞