head × e.d

Ethan sat on his bed, hand in his pants jerking himself off. his dark hazel eyes stareing at his phone screen. it was videos of you stripping off your clothes, you sent to him a few months ago while he was in new jersey.

he watched as your hands lifted up your shirt, pulling it off your tan body. you slowly slid down your skirt, the soft material falling from your waist, down your legs. the only clothing left on you was lingerie.

you teased ethan by grabbing your tits, slowly messaging them as you bit your lip.

ethan was so turned on by your body, he wanted you so bad. but you were downstairs watching a movie. you were on your period too, so you couldn't have sex. I mean, I guess you could but you don't want blood on ethan's dick, that's disgusting.

but little did he know, you were standing at the doorway watching him. he was too distracted though.

his full eyebrows furrowed, eyes dark, his soft bottom lip sucked in by his white teeth. his breathing was heavy as his hand went up and down his long shaft, growing more by the second to the point it was hurting Ethan. he was too shy to ask you to give him head, he thought it was embarrassing. but you didn't mind, it was cute since he was always so shy around you. comfortable, but still shy. he always stuttered, playing with his fingers, looking down, chewing the inside of his cheek, and eyes soft. you always felt protected with him, the way he hugged you- oh the way he hugged you. he would wrap his big arms around your body, rocking you back and forth as he whispered sweet things in your ear.

you couldn't take it anymore, you closed the door behind you and walked towards him, clearing your throat.

he quickly pulled his hand out of his pants and shut off his phone. he stared at you with guilt.

"y-y/n... um- uh-" you cut him off. "shhhhh, baby. it's okay. you could've just asked." you smirked at him, leaning on the bed. you slid down his grey joggers and black boxers. his long and hard cock springing up and hitting the bottom of his toned stomach.

"honey, you don't have to do this..." his voice shakey. "calm down, relax and let it happen" you told your worried boyfriend.

ethan took deep breaths, watching you grab his dick. you slowly pumping your soft hand up and down his cock. you stuck your tongue out and put his tip on it. you batted your eyelashes at him innocently. you rubbed your other hand up and down his tattooed thigh.

you slowly slid down your head, taking him fully. ethan hummed in satisfaction. you started bobbing your head up and down. "fuck, baby. just like that- don't stop" he moaned, encouraging you to keep going.

you pulled him out of your mouth, rubbing his tip and you slid you tongue up his shaft. "how are you so sexy while you do this, babygirl?" ethan whined. "you made me feel this sexy, ethan" you grinned.

he was about to say something, but you put him in your mouth again. you pumped whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth as you sucked on his tip.

"oh my gosh, I'm gonna cum" he trusted his hips, soon cumming in your throat, you obviously swallowing cuz'- spitters are quitters 😈

his chest heaved up and down, soft breaths leaving his lips. "thank you, I love you, angel" he smiled at you and pecked your lips. "anytime, baby. don't be shy around me"

+

this was short but I wanna know what you guys think I look like... so comment what your ideas are.

also I'm running out of ideas so of you have any please let me know ♥️🥰🦋