daddy × g.d

SUMMARY: grayson is with his friends, and he was telling them about your guys special night last night. so you came home and he wanted round 2. but his friends were there...

WARNING: teasing and choking

___

"I know, and then she called me daddy" I told my friends, all of us getting hyped up as we jumped up and down. "was she tight tho?" Derrik asked. "hell yeah, she was tight as fuck. like, her ass was bouncing and everything" I rolled my eyes back, them freaking out.

"baby, I'm home" y/n walked into the door, all of the boys stopped and looked at her. "heyyyyy y/n" all of us said in unison. "oh gosh, what did you guys do" she shook her head and put her stuff down, walking to us and sitting next to me. I grabbed a blanket and put it over the two of us

"we were just talking about you" ethan nervously laughed. "like what?" she furrowed her eyebrows. "GRAYSON FUCKED Y/N!!" all the boys stood up and ran in circles repeating that.

they're so weird

"GRAYSON!" she punched my shoulder. "I couldn't help myself, you were too good" I grabbed her thigh under the blanket, very close to her area. gosh the thoughts running in my mind, of my cock sliding in and out of her as she clenched around me and screamed my name. fuck. "guyssss" her cheeks went red and she covered her face with her hands. "okay okay we'll stop" they all sat down, my hand getting closer and closer. "you're so hot" I blurted out, yet not regretting it. "thanks daddy" she winked as a joke, but us boys went crazy. I didnt show it though, they definitely did.

my fingertips feeling the fabric of her shorts, pulling them so my hand could fit into them. I felt her soft panties, so I started rubbing her through them causing her to move her hips. "baby, stop" she whispered as my friends started a new conversation. but I ignored her, I turned a little bit and started kissing her neck, feeling her hand place on my bicep. her humming, causing the boner I had to grow.

"ummm, guys?" I heard one of them chuckle, but we ignored them as I went to y/n's lips, kissing them. "we'll leave" they all left, hearing it lock since ethan had the keys. "finally" she mumbled against my lips causing me to smirk. "y/n?" I pulled away

"yeah?" she looked deeply into my eyes. "I love you very much." I rubbed her thighs. "awe, I love you too grayson. but now show me how much you love me" she smirked, crashing her lips onto mine, I leaned forward causing her back to hit the soft couch.

I pulled the blanket onto the floor, so it was not a distraction or get in the way.

I slid her top off, her white bralette looking amazing ontop of her tan skin. "fuck" I whispered. I grabbed her shorts and slipped that off, as well as her panties. "holy shit" I grabbed the back of her knees/thighs and pushed them back, giving me an amazing view of her dripping pussy. I attached my lips to her sensitive clit, sucking on it intensely. "g-grayson, baby" her hand ran through my hair, tugging on the ends.

"just fuck me already" she groaned, causing my eyes to look up at hers. "as you wish" I got up and look my clothes off

i crawled back in between her legs, but i wanted to warm her up even more so I took two of my fingers and shoved it into her, her letting out a gasp. I pumped them very fast causing her to moan loudly. I pulled them out and sucked on them, tasting her fruity liquids. I grabbed my dick, and slid it into her, leaning forward so my head was in the crook of her neck. I felt her heartbeat against my chest, it was pounding. her thighs were already shaking as well

I thrust my hips slowly, so she can adjust to my big size, then went faster. I grabbed her hips as I left hickeys on her neck and chest, leaving my territory. "fuck g-grayson. don't stop, please dont stop" she screamed, whines leaving her mouth as she scratched my back, leaving her mark. "you like that, huh baby?" I whispered, sucking on her jawline. she sucked her bottom lip in, "mhm." my grip went tighter, "use your words, you know that" I slapped the side of her thigh. "I love it so much" she whimpered. "I need more than that. what do you love?" I groaned. "your huge dick inside me, I love how you stretch me out daddy and how your so fucking deep"

"good girl" I smirked. "I'm gonna cum, oh fuck yes I'm gonna cum" she whined, soon letting out a scream of pleasure as her orgasm hit. I felt her whole body just shake as her nails dug into my back, DEFINITELY leaving a mark. I sucked on her neck until her high was over, getting up and letting her get on her knees. "show me what that pretty little mouth can do" I spoke in a deep raspy voice, her grabbing my cock and jerking it off, sucking on my tip. "fuck, baby" I bit my lip, ran my hands through her soft hair. within a minute or so, my cum spilled out into her mouth, her swallowing

she stood up and kissed my lips. I picked her up and sat us both down on the couch.

"you're so good at sex"