brother's basketball team + g.d

SUMMARY: you just got back home from a party with all your girlfriends. you walk in and see your brother and his basketball team over. but one caught your eye.
WARNING: choking, daddy kink, dirty talk

___

i walked into my big house and kicked off my heels and put my black leather purse on the hat rack thing. my ears filled with the sound of male laughter and my nose filled with colagne. i walked down the hallway and into the living room.

"yo what's up y/n" my brothers voice said loudly across the huge room. my eyes scanned the many boys sitting on the family couch. almost all of them eying me up and down licking their lips or having a smirk on with their eyebrows raised. my eyes stopped on the most attractive one.

grayson dolan

he had no expression on his face. he was just staring at me, he almost looked angry. he looked so hot tho. i've had a thing for him ever since they were freshmans, my brother always had him and his twin over, ethan dolan. they're both so hot but grayson was different. he'd always stare at me. always. if i'm in the room his eyes will be on me until i leave. not in a creepy way, but when he would look at me, my heart would race. weird.

"why is the team here?" i asked, raising a brow. "practice got canceled. you never told me you went to a party." he scoled me. "i dont care." i shrugged and turned around, walking up the stairs and into my room.

i decided to take a shower since i proubably smell like alcohol, i didn't drink but i was around it and people drinking it. it wasn't even that big of a party and i was just chilling the whole time so i didn't smell like sweat.

i walked into my bathroom that was connected to my bedroom and started the shower, turning it to hot. i slowly took my black tight dress and let it slip off my body and hit the hard ground. i grabbed it and put it in the hamper and grabbed a white soft towel and wrapped it around my naked body. i put on my LED lights in my bedroom on and turned the color to red. i picked up my phone and went on it for a bit while i waited for my shower to get to hot. it always taked a while for some reason.

i heard the front door to the house open and slam shut which means the team probably left since it was already midnight. my parents were out of town and they arent coming back until next week so i know it wasnt them.

it caught my attention when i saw my door open and close, standing in front of me was grayson. "what the fuck are you doing in here? i thought you guys left?" i put my phone down and stared at him in confusion. he didn't say anything, he just smirked and grabbed me, pinning me against my wall harshly.

"i snuck in here. i've had my eyes on you for a while and thought you were sexy as hell, but tonight i had enough. you thought it was okay looking that fucking hot and going up stairs with your ass looking perfect?" he whispered huskily, staring into my eyes with lust, his hands on my waist. he let go then walked into my bathroom, shutting off the water then walking back and ripping the towel off and picking me up  making my back hit the wall again.

"you're body is so sexy naked" he grunted and started kissing my neck. "i'm so confused" i whispered. "that's okay. just know i'm gonna make you feel amazing baby" he smirked and brung me to my bed, tossing me on it.

i wrapped my legs around him and let his soft lips kiss my body.

i was so confused but something told me to just let him work his magic. i wasn't nervous either, i was exited actually.