hard × g.d

"don't fucking touch me, grayson" you kicked your boyfriends chest. "baby, just please let me explain" he begged. "you dont have to, I completely understand" you said with annoyance in your voice. "well obviously you dont" grayson chuckled.

"go away" you groaned. "y/n...you're in my bed." he chuckled again. "so?"

"you literally came over, had a stupid argument with me and now you're laying in my bed trying to push me away in MY house" he raised a brow. "correct"

"why are you in my bed, anyway?" grayson ran his hand through his floppy brown hair. "b-because it smells like you" you mumbled, playing with your fingers.

"when have you ever been with that cute shit?" he chuckled. "shut up" a smile grew on your face, wacking him with a pillow.

"let's just have rough sex and sleep." you got up and pushed his chest, causing him to fall on the bed. "mmm, can't turn that down" he smirked as he grabbed your ass. you crawled on top of him and straddled your sexy man.

you swayed your hips back and forth, causing friction to form in your areas

"ethan's trying to sleep, since he was work in the morning. so we'll have to be quiet." grayson rubbed your thighs. you bit your bottom lip, your head nodding up and down telling him you understood.

"what position are we going to do?" you whispered, throwing your head back at the small pleasure. "doggy-style?" he smirked. "you know me so well."

you got up and you both undressed yourselfs. you put your knees on the bed and slowly leaned forward, feeling a big hand squeeze your right ass cheek. "I fucking love your ass." he whispered in a husky voice causing you to get even more wet. "i'm going to fuck you so hard, babygirl. it will be so hard for you to be quiet. begging Ethan won't be able to hear you"

"fuck me, grayson" you grew inpatient, waiting to feel him fill you up. you then felt a slight pain in your pussy, feeling him stretch you out. it's like he gets bigger everytime...

a small whimper fell upon your lips. "shhh baby, shhh" he pulled your hair back with one hand, the other around your mouth to keep you quiet.

your heart started beating fast. your small hands gripping the white bed sheets. your back so arched, your spine could snap. your ass jiggled with every thrust of grayson's hips.

"you like how I make you feel baby?"

"you like how i stretch you out?"

"you like how my big cock fills you up?"

"you like when you feel like this?"

you nodded quickly, wanting to scream from the pleasure. "words." he removed his hand from your mouth.

"yes baby. I love it so much. keep doing that" you squealed. "like when I what? i said use words. describe what you're feeling"

"your huge cock is filling me up and I can feel it in my tummy. I love it when you make me feel like this and stretch me out. my pussy feels so good. I wont be able to walk tomorrow" you whimpered.

grayson put his hand over your mouth again, this time tighter.

soon there was a knock on the door, but grayson didn't stop.

"can you guys keep it down?" ethan's voice chuckled. "louder princess, scream my name" grayson whispered quietly into your ear and removed his hand

"f-fuck grayson! oh my gosh yes! right there" you moaned loudly. "god dammit, I'm going to the neighbors" you heard ethan's footsteps walk down the hallway

"oh yes" your shaky hand went up to the headboard. you soon felt him twitch in side you, him soon pulling out and cumming on your back.

he flipped you over, his cum going on the sheets. "now I'm going to make you cum. babygirl, you're going to have to best and most intense orgasm of your life" he smirked.

oh gosh

he spread your shaky legs open and stuck out his tongue, gliding it across your entrance- all the way up to your clit. you moaned softly.

grayson plunged 3 fingers inside you, pumping at a rapid pace. "g-grayson!" you gripped his hair, tugging on it as you kept moaning his name.

feeling your legs tremble, back arched, jaw dropped, toes curled, and eyes shut as you felt your orgasm about to hit you like a bus

"do-d-dont stop." your chest heaved up and down as the knot in your stomach became tighter and tighter. soon, you released in his mouth and some of your juices on his chin.

your eyes rolled to the back of your head, you went quiet for a few seconds as full pleasure took over your body. you felt like you were floating. your left hand squeezing your left boob as grayson kept sucking on your clit roughly. your vision went black as you saw stars. you soon snapped back into reality as you squealed and pulled your body away from grayson. the pleasure getting too much.

"fuck, that was so hot." his jaw dropped. you didnt say anything. you laid there, heart beating like a machine gun. "that was the hardest orgasm I've ever had." you sighed as your legs were still shaking.

"let's just go to bed and wash the sheets in the morning, baby"