Dreams do come true?

SINB'S POV

"Hi Eunbi, what are doing here in the beach? It's too early." A girl asked.

"Hi unnie, I'm waiting for the sunrise."

"May I join you?"

"Ofcourse unnie."

"Yahh... Hwang Eunbi."  I open my eyes.

"Why unnie?" I asked Sowon unnie. She is my bestfriend since middle school along with Yerin unnie.

"Why? We keep on calling you since it's late and for sure we will be late in school." I sit up.

"Are you dreaming about that girl again? And for sure you doesn't remember her name again." I just nod to her question.

"Gosh it's been 2 years Sinb. Why you keep on dreaming about her?" She asked curiously. I stand up and went to my bathroom to fix myself.

"I also don't know unnie. I just dream about it and I don't know. Wait I'll just fix myself unnie." I shout when I close the door.

"Okay, we will wait for you at the kitchen." Then I heard the door close. I look at the mirror.

"Who are you really?"
"Why you keep on visiting my dreams?"
"Why I can't remember your name?"

Haist...

I finish fixing myself and went to the kitchen.

"I think you need to accept that your not straight that's why you keep on dreaming about that girl." Yerin unnie casually said and take a bite on her sandwich.

"How many times should I tell you two that I'm straight and I'm into boys not girls." I said irratatedly. They keep on saying that I'm into girls. Haist.

"Then why you keep on dreaming about that girl? Why you said that, that girl makes you smile when you see her smile? Why you said that the girl in your dreams is beautiful and cute?" Yerin unnie attacked me with so many questions.

"Not because I described her beautifully means I like her in romantic way. Tsk."

"What if you saw her? You won't like her?" I got shocked on her question and I think about it. What if I saw her? But I won't be inlove with her.

"I will say hi. Maybe we can be friends." I shrugged my shoulder and eat.

"Okay, you say so. Since you said she is beautiful, cute and most importantly kind... You don't mind if I court her right?" Yerin unnie looked at me and smirked.

"Go on." I said.

"Tsk. Stop it kids. Eat faster because we will be late." Sowon unnie cutted us.

We arrived at school and I'm still in middle school but the two unnies are in their last year of highschool. We are in the same school tho.

Time goes by and it's time to go home.  All my classmates stand up already while I'm still fixing my things. I look at the front door lazily when I saw a familiar girl smiling.

"Oh shocks. S...she is the girl right?"

"Who?" I looked at the owner of that voice and saw my two unnies went in from the backdoor.

"Who are you talking about?" Yerin unnie asked.

"That girl." I point at the front door but the girl is not there.

"Where?" They asked.

"Aist." I run outside to find the girl but they are not there.

"Yahh. Atleast bring your things when you go out." Yerin unnie throw me my bag.