Don't wake me up

YUJU'S POV

I'll tell you a secret.

I'm inlove with our leader. I don't know when and how but... yeah... I just feel it.

Everytime Sowon unnie came and show affection to me, all I could think is how to stop the fast beating of my heart.

But this past days she's too close with every member except me and it makes my heart broken.

I felt jealous with the members but I can't show it to them. I'll just stay silent or use my phone to divert my attention.

One day Sowon unnie went out with Yerin unnie and Sinb, Eunha and Umji have their schedules so, I'm literally alone on our dorm but I decided to go to our company building to practice untill I forgot about the time and realise that it's 2 am already and I forgot to text my members about my where abouts.

But then, I just lay down in the practice room untill I fall asleep.

----
'Yah... You pabo. You scared me. I thought something happened to you cause you're not home when we came home and we called you but you're not answering' I heard someone said it so I open my eyes and looked at that person.

She slap my shoulder.

"Don't do this again. You scared me and I thought something happened to you." She said and I saw how her tears started to fall.

"S...Sowon unnie... Why are you crying?" I asked her confusedly and still laying on the floor.

"Because you left the dorm without telling or texting us about where you went. We got scared and waited for you until morning. I thought you leave us. I t...thought you l...leave me." She said while looking down.

"I... I'm sorry unnie. I really forgot and when I remembered I'm already laying on the floor, exhausted and I didn't know that I already fall asleep." I explained and sit up.

"I thought it's because of me." She said while looking sadly on me.

"Why would I?"

"Because I started to avoid you."

"..."

"And the members always said that you're looking at me with sad face."
She stop and swallowed hard.

"I really didn't mean to hurt you but that's the only thing that I can think to get rid of my feelings. I know it's wrong but I guess I'm a coward who can't face my problems." She added but I'm still confused. I really don't understand what she is saying.

"You're really a dumb. You really don't know about what I feel?" She asked. I shook my head.

She kneeled and her feet are both at the side of my legs so, my legs  are between her feet. She slowly leaned  her head to me but I used my hands to move back. She keeps on coming close to me and all I could do is back away but luck is not on my side cause I got trapped on the mirror wall.

"Unnie. Wh...what are you doing?" I asked nervously but inside, I like the feeling of her close to me.

"Showing you what I feel." She said casually.

"Eh?"

She leaned forward and kiss me. I got shocked so I didn't respond.

"I like you Yuna. I want you to be my girlfriend." She said while our faces are still so close.

"..."

"Can you atleast say something?"

"..."

"Okay. I know you're confused... I really like you. It started when I met you. I got attracted but then we debut. We can't be in any relatiinship but now we're free to love someone. I tried to divert my attention to other members this past few days because I can't control myself and I know anytime I'll confessed to you and I'm trying to stop myself. But after you left last night, I'm really scared. I thought you leave me, I thought something happened and I thought I won't see you ever again. Please don't ... hmph..." I stop her from talking by kissing her lips. I kiss her slowly and she's responding until she bit my lower lip and that's when our kiss started to get hot.

"If I'm still dreaming... Don't wake me up." I said panting when we pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry babe but this is the reality." She said and giggled.

"Tsk. I love you too." I said shyly.

"Did I say that I love you?" She smirked.

"So, you don't love me but you wanted me to be your girlfriend?" I asked seriously. She froze.

"Yah... I'm just joking. Are we in a relationship now?" She asked shyly.

"Ofcourse unnie. After that kiss? Tsk... Don't flirt with other members now, okay?"

"Ofcourse I won't. Wait... You've been talking to me impolitely. I should punish you." She grinned.

"Unnie, I'm sorry. Please... I really don't like that grin on your face."

"Sorry, but you already made a mistake. So, be ready tonight." She suddenly kissed me and run away.

"Unnie..."

A/N
I think... Yeah... hahaha. I don't know what to say

I hope you all like this cause it's been on my drafts for so long. Please vote and comment.
Sinju upnext...

credits to the photo.