You're My One

YUJU'S POV
Waking up seeing a girl infront of you , blocking the sun rays while reading a book makes me smile. I hold her hand and intertwined it with mine before kissing it.

"Hows your sleep?" She asked me.

"Better. Specially when I woke up and saw you." I said.

"Silly. Let's eat now. I already cook our breakfast and I have an important appointment today." She said.

"I go with you." I told her and stand up immediately.

"You can't. Just attend your class unnie. I'll be back soon." She said with a glimpse of sadness in her voice so I look at her but she walked out of my room.

"Unnie??? That's the first time she called me unnie since we became lover." I asked myself.

After our breakfast she told me to get ready to school cause she will drop me but when I finish, I just saw a paper with  a word SORRY.

That always flashback on my mind everytime I saw Sinb with her boyfriend.

"It's been 2 months since she leave you but you always stares at her." Sowon unnie said.

"I don't know unnie. Maybe I miss her so much. I just don't understand how she love a boy when I thought she love me." Tears started to fall again.

"Stop crying already. You've been crying for 2 months and aunt and uncle are so worried that they wanted to bring you abroad to help you start again." Eunha said.

"I... I didn't know that they are worried. I... I try my best to be okay. I just need some time." I expained.

"Yeah. You have all the time in the world." Sowon unnie said.

"Thank you guys. I think I really need to let her go. She's happy now." I said and stand up.

After our talk we go back to our respective classes. It's 3 in the afternoon and I decided to go home since Eunha and Sowon unnie are both going home late.
I walked while looking on the floor so when I saw a pair of shoes in the way I stop walking.
My heart aches when I saw Sinb smiling at me. I just look at her and walk not minding her.

"Sorry." She mumbled but I heard it and stop walking.

"I'm sorry" she said again and run.

Stop confusing me. Please. That's all I could think on my way home.

SINB'S POV
It hurts seeing her cry, seeing her sad and looking at her face that full of sadness. I miss the playful Yuna, the happy go lucky Yuna, and the always stay positive Yuna. But I know I'm the reason why she's like that now. I just leave her without explanation. She keeps on coming for me asking why I leave her? Why I do that to her? But I always walk away.

I wanted to tell her that I only love her. I wanted to tell her that she's my one. I wanted to tell her that I don't love my boyfriend. That I'm just doing it to protect her from my parents.

YUJU'S POV
It's saturday and I'm here at the restaurant waiting for Eunha and Sowon unnie since they invited me. While waiting I space out looking to somewhere.

I've been spacing out when a loud tag wake me up from my daydream.

"You've been looking at my girlfriend. Is there a problem?." He asked me and grab me by my collar.

"Babe, stop it." A girl shouted and hold her boyfriends arm.

"Don't stop me. She's the one who started it." He shouted to the girl.

"Just stop. She didn't do anything to me."

"Why are you protecting her? Do you know her huh?" The guy shouted to her girlfriend.

"I... I don't know her. B... but I think she's from our school." She stuttered while looking away from me.

"Next time I saw you look at my girlfried like that again, I won't think twice and just hit you until you know your place." The guy throw me and I hit 1 of the table and fall to it and broke.

"Hey... What are you doing?" Sowon unnie shouted while Eunha help me.

"Sinb what is this?" Eunha asked her.

"I'm sorry it's just a misunderstanding." She explained.

"You're friend here keeps on staring at my girlfriend." Sinb's boyfriend aswer but Sinb grab her and bow.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" Sowon unnie asked me and help me stand up.

"I'm okay." I said and about to walk when I feel my right ankle sting.

"Yah..." the two shouted.

SINB'S POV
I heard the news that Yuju sprained her ankle and her left arm broke. I'm really worried but I don't know what should I do. I don't want to disobey my parents but I'm really worried about Yuju.
I can't stay still. I need to follow my heart.

YUJU'S POV
I didn't know that I will be badly hurt. I thought I'm okay cause all I feel is I'm hurt that she denied me even just as her friend.

I'm laying on my bed when my door open.

"H...Hi" she stuttered but I frowned.

"I... I just wanted to check on you... so...yeah... I... came." She explained shyly but I just stay silent.

"Sorry..." she said but I stop her.

"Sh*t. Can you stop saying that word. It's not helping. I'm okay. Just leave before your boyfriend got mad." I said and put my earphone.

"I miss you." I heard her and that's where I started crying.

"Stop messing around. Stop making fool. I wanted to move on. Please." I cried.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just wanted to explain."

"EXPLAIN WHAT?"

"That I just did it to stop my parents from hurting you. I don't want them to touch you so I agreed on becoming a girlfriend of their friends son."

"Why? Can't we fight together? I can protect myself. I can pay for my own bodyguard."

"I know but..."

"But you choose to leave me than fight with me."

"No, I choose to protect you."

"And hurt me."

"But I'm hurt also. It hurt seeing you cried, seeing you sad and watching how you became gloomy everyday. I'm sorry." She said and went near me.

"I hate you for making me feel this... I hate you for making me confuse now. I hate you for making me realize how much I still love you. And I hate y..." I didn't finish my words she suddenly kiss me passionately.

"I love you to. Always remember that You are my one and only love. Let's fight together." She said and kiss me again.
From that day she leave with me until my parents met her personally and they found out that Sinb is the daughter of there bestfriend from highschool and that's why her parents accepted our relationship already.

A/N
Hi. It's been a while since I last updated.