STRANGER (smut)

Note: please don't read it if you can't afford reading a smut cause yeah....

There's two girls who meet in a cafe. One is the owner and the other one is university student.

SINB'S POV

I really need a coffee today but it will be the first time for me to came to this cafè near the university since I really don't like those students who flirt with each other. I prefer other coffee shops far from school but today I'm really late and the prof is a strict and I can't afford to be late in his class.

"Hi goodmorning ma'am." A cute girl whose like a bunny asked me.

"What's your order?" I just looked at her while smiling like an idiot. She tapped my hand on the counter and thats where I cameback to reality.

"Hey ... You okay?" She asked but I saw that she's smirking.

"Ahhh. Yeah." I order my coffee while stuttering.

"Okay. 3 minutes." She said while smirking. Sh*t what's happening to me.

"Here's you're coffee babe." The cute bunny serve my coffee and wink.
What was that???

I looked at my coffee and there's a number under the cup.

'Call me the coffee shop owner Eunha #***'

Omg. My face heat up. Is she flirting with me cause I really don't mind having a bunny girlfriend.

After my class which ended up at 3pm I went straight to Eunha's coffee shop.

I looked at the counter but she's not there I order my coffee and tell the counter that I'll just go to the bathroom.

I went to their bathroom but before I open the door someone pulled it until I saw that bunny face.

(Skip this part or leave this part if you don't like smut)

She pulled me inside and pushed me on the locked door. Sh*t that's sexy.

"Are you following me?" She asked while leaning forward. Sh*t I can smell her minty breath.

"I... I j...just... mphh." Before I finish my sentence she already lick my neck.

"Like it babe?" She asked in between while leaving wet kisses on my neck.
Sh*t it's turning me on.

"I... ahm... wait" I whisper when I feel her hand caress my thighs. She looked at me and now it's different from earlier cause lust is evident on her eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked even though she already attacked my neck earlier.

I looked shocked but whats more shocking is that I nodded my head shocks... What power is she holding?

She slowly leaned her head and captured my lips. The moment our lips crashed my brain is in chaos. She suddenly turned to an aggressive one cause she kiss me hard. I gasped when her knee press in between my thigh and she take that as an opportunity to use tongue to explore my mouth. I started to moan in between our kisses and I feel her smile.

"Sh*t" I gasped when we pulled away.

"What are we d....mppphhh." she kissed me again and this time her hands are travelling from my back to my butt.

"Mmmmm." I moan when she squeeze it.

Her lips leave mine and explore from my jaw, neck and back to my ear.

"Take your shirt off and let's make it quiet." She whispered while biting my earlobe.
In no time we are both naked, me leaning my back on the wall and she is sucking my neck while working on my pussy.
"Sh*t... Eunha faster..." i moaned

"Like it babe?" She asked looking deep in my eyes.

"Wa...wait... what are you doin... hmmmph..." i bit my arm to stop myself from moaning when she dive in.
F*ck. She slowly lick my clit. Slowly and sensually. Argghhh...
I can't take it any longer...
I need to cum...

"I'm cummm...." i moaned when i cum in her mouth. She lick it all and smile at me cheekily. I lost all my strength and drop on the floor.

"That was delicious." She said and kiss my forhead.

"Let's date." She said that makes me smile widely.

"Yeah. I love it." I commented while my eyes is still close.

Okay let's dress up and you can rest in my office.

"Wait... what? You have office but we did it here?" I asked while glaring at her.

"Why? It's adventure." she commented and held my hand to stand.

Sh*t I think I got myself a naughty girlfriend.

A/N

OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I MADE SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
Okay this is a request about Eunbi in a coffee shop and Eunbi smut. So, yeah it's 2 in 1 story. Hehehe. I know it's not good cause it's my first time. But to tell you the truth I'm planning not to publish this but I failed cause I love my readers.

What can you say?