Can I Hug You???

YUJU'S  POV
Acting weird, smiling like nothing happened, playfull, boyish and childish. How can you love someone like that?
All my friends asked the same question when they saw me looking to her in the cafeteria.

"Why would you be inlove to a brat like her?" Yerin unnie asked.

"Yeah... She even glared at you when she found out that you are looking at her." Eunha said.

"Geez... You know what? you two are really blood related. Why don't you just support me? Or something... like cheer me up."

"Irrr... If the person that you love is like chaeyeon, which is kind, friendly, beautiful and caring. We will surely support you." Yerin commented.

"She's just my friend. I love her just a friend. Sinb is not a brat. I know she's just faking it."

"You know, if Sinb really consider you as her friend and cherish your moment together then I'm sure she will approach you and talked to you by now." Eunha unnie said.

I wanted to tell them that me and Sinb are already dating but she wanted to keep it to ourself only cause she's not ready.

After school I went to the park to meet Sinb. After 10 mins of waiting I saw her wearing a mask.

"Hey..." she approach me and sit beside me.

"Hey..." I answered plainly.

"Are you okay?" She asked with worried tone.

"Yeah. Just a little bit tired."

"Ohh. Then we should go home. I have an appointment with my friend too." She said and hold my hand.
I pouted and stand up.

"Sorry... I didn't have time to tell you earlier." She apologize and squeez my hand that she was holding.

"Okay." I answered and walk out. She tried to follow me but her phone rang and so she stop.

........

I don't know what gotten into me yesterday that I got mood swing. Maybe I've been thinking what unnies tell me and how hard it is to hide my relationship to Sinb.

While I'm on the cafeteria again with the two cousins, Sinb is sitting on the table infront of ours and she's facing me. While I'm ignoring her I heard one of her friend talked.

"You know what, I heard that Eunseo likes you." She's looking at Sinb when I glanced.

"Hey..." Eunseo hug her from behind.

"Told you." Her other friend commented and she just glared.

"Hey. Did you eat already?" Sinb asked Eunseo.

I'm being a jealous girlfriend right now cause she can't do that to me since she's afraid but she can be sweet to her.

"Yeep. Did you enjoy our date yesterday?" When I heard that my ears perk and my blood boil. She told me to went home just to date that girl.

"Yah... are you okay? You're turning red." Eunha unnie hold my forehead and neck to check my temperature.
That's when Sinb looked at me and our eyes met but I looked away cause I know I'm glaring at her.

"Yes unnie. It's just that my food is spicy."

"Your tuna sandwich is not spicy tho." Yerin unnie added.

"What really happened?" Eunha asked with concern on her voice.

"I'll explain later unnie. I need to go to the bathroom first." They nodded. When I'm infront of Sinb's table Chaeyeon stop me by waving her hand holding a ticket I think.

"Wanna be my date tom?" She asked me shyly.

"I have here a ticket to gfriends concert." She added.
I'm about to answer when someone pull my arm.

"Nope. She's not free." Sinb answered and drag me to the field.

"What are you doing?" She asked me with anger in her voice.

"What are you doing too?" I asked her too.

"You're flirting with that girl." She hissed

"You're the one whose dating yesterday." I hissed back.

"I'm n..."

"I heard it I'm not deaf." I cut her off.

"Are you jealous?" She asked while smirking.

"When your girlfriend date someone who has a crush on her while your relationship with her can't be on public cause she's not ready wouldn't you be jealous?" I asked her.
I tried to walk out but she hold my arm again and hug me.

"Sorry." She said but I lightly push her away from me.

"Some might see us and talked about us." I simply said.

"I don't care. I... I wanted them to know so that no one will ever make a move to you again." I was shocked by her confession but what's more shocking is when she shouted.

"I LOVE YOU YUJU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." She smile at me.

" there I already announce it. Can I hug you now?" She asked while smilling. I looked at our sorroundings and yeah everyone are looking at us now.

When I didn't move, she just pulled me and hug me.

"I love you and I'm ready to announce it to the world." And she kissed my cheek.

I'm blushing mad when our friends cheer for us.

"Let's date and watch gfriend's concert."

A/N
Wahh... I hope you like it. Feel free to comment.