First break up

Y/N POV

It's our 2nd anniversary. Yeey... Lately we are not in good terms. Not like on the verge of breaking up but we're just having a hard time. Our time to each other is getting less and I need to understand it cause my gf is an Idol.

Yes. She is Yuna or Yuju as her stage name. Yuna is having much time with her idol friends lately that's why sometimes she forgot about our dates but I understand it. I know how hard it is to have their day off match with each other.

So... Yeah. Today she promise me a date and we will have a dinner at 9pm in our favorite resto.

Time skip...

I'm wearing a simple blue dress waiting for her. It's 8:55 already and I know anytime soon she will arrive.

"Hi ma'am. Here is your order" the waiter said.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

...

It's 9:30 already and Yuna is not yet here. I tried to call and text here but she is not yet here.

10:30... I'm still waiting for her. I'm holding on her words yesterday.

Flashback

Yuju video call.
"Baby... Happy 2nd anniversary 💕💕💕" she greeted while smiling wide.

"Thank you babe. Happy anniv too. Miss you."

"Miss you too. Wanna have date tom?". She asked shyly.

"Ayieee... Ofcourse. "

"Hehehe. Let's meet in the resto tom" she wink.

"Okay babe. Miss you."

"Miss you too. I'll sleep in your place tom." She wink again.

"I'm excited"

And we talked for almost 1 hour.

End of Flashback

It's 12 am already and I'm still here. I decided to went home and try calling her again.

When I got back home I still haven't talk to her cause she is not answering.

"Hello"

"Hello unnie."

"Oh Y/N. Yuna is not here. She is with Chaeyeon." Yerin unnie answered the question on my head.

"Ahh. Hehe. I thought she is sleeping unnie cause I can't contact her."

"Ahhh. They met at 9 pm and she said she will stay there and comeback in the morning." Ohhh. She made another appointment again. This is the 5th time.

"Okay unnie. Thank you."

"Welcome. Visit us next time."

"Okay. Unnie. I will. "

"Okay bye."

"Bye unnie."

After the call I tried to convince myself that she forgot because she has alot in mind but then. It hurts alot already. Maybe I need to give her space. Space for her to do what she want without thinking of anything. Or someone.

~~~~~
"Babe..."

"Babe... Wait..."

To be continued...

A/N.
Omg. Its been awhile guys. How are you? Sorry I just updated now. Huhu. I miss writing.
Thank you for reading this. Heart heart for you guys.