Yes... I'm jealous.

SINB'S POV

Sowon unnie is sleeping on the couch and I'm planning to prank her.

"Yah... What are you doing?" I got startled on Yuju unnie when she hit my shoulder.

"Unnie... Don't do that... I nearly got a heart attacked." I whined.

"Yah... Can the two of you please keep quiet. I'm sleeping here." Yuju unnie and I got startled by Sowon unnies shout.

"Eunha yah... Please take this two noisy girl out of here." She added.

"Yes, honey." Eunha unnie answered.

"Honey?" I asked with a bit of bitterness on my voice. I looked at Yuju unnie and she's smirking.

"Why?" I asked her with angry voice.

"You two should talk out of this living room cause unnie is trying to sleep." Eunha unnie suddenly appear behind me and I march with heavy footsteps on my room and locked it.

Honey? Honey? Why Eunha unnie is her honey? Tsk...

I just sleep to forget about what happened.

At dinner Sowon unnie keep on being sweet with Eunha unnie.

"Honey how's the feeling of being the top 3 beuty of korea?" Eunha unnie joke and I smirk.

"How can be a giraffe became a top 3 beauty. She's so slim and tall. She's like a stick." I said without thinking what came out of my mouth.

I looked at them when the atmosphere became quiet and they all have a horrible face. Sowon unnie suddenly stand up and went to the balcony of our dorm.

"Yah... If your jealous because Sowon unnie is to clingy with Eunha, just say it and don't be bitter by saying harsh words with unnie." Yuju unnie scolded me.

"Eh?" Yerin unnie asked confusedly

"I'm not jealous." I defended myself. I saw Yuju unnie winked to Eunha unnie.

"So, it's okay for you if I court Sowon unnie?" Eunha unnie asked with smirk.

"Yah..." I uttered.

"Yah? Are you talking down with me now?" Eunha unnie asked while pouting.

"N...no. But w...why are you going to court Sowon unnie?" I asked nervously.

"Because she's beautiful, caring, kind and she's too pretty." She said while smiling.

I stand up and run to where Sowon unnie went when I heard Yuju and Eunha unnie laugh.

"It works." I heard Yuju unnie commented.

Are they pranking me?

I open the balcony and saw Sowon unnie wiping her tears. My heart hurt seeing her cry. I know it is because of what I said and I didn't mean it. I just got carried away of my jealousy.

"U...unnie..." I mumbled but enough for her to hear.

"I'm not in a mood to fight with you today." She said coldly while looking at the view of seoul.

I walked behind her and hug her back.

"I didn't mean what I said earlier. I'm just jealous because of you and Eunha unnie and she even called you honey." I confessed and feel her got tensed up.

"Yes, unnie. I'm jealous of Eunha unnie. I... I like you. I mean I love you for a while now and I'm sorry for showing it in a different way." I said still hugging her but she broke from the hug and face me.

"And you show it by teasing me everyday?" She asked me looking directly on my eyes and I blushed.

"Y...yes."

"Do you really mean it?"

"What do you mean unnie?"

"That... you love me thingy..."

"Y...yes."

~~chup~~

"I love you too. Let's eat again I'm still hungry." She said and leave me there shocked of what she did.
I touch my lips where she kissed me and I can still feel her lips.

"My beagle girlfriend come on in now. It's cold out there." I comeback on my senses when I heard her and some comments from the other members.

---

I'm sitting on the couch while Yuju unnie is laying while her head is on my lap when Sowon went out from her room. I looked at her and she's pouting.

"Ehem..." She cleared her throat but me and Yuju unnie doesn't know what it means and just looked at her. She looked at us like there's a fire on her eyes.

"Yerin~ah... Can you get your girlfriend out of here." she shouted but we still didn't move.

"Yah... Are you cheating now?" Yerin unnie suddenly shouted from our behind and she's pouting also.

"Argh... Why? We're not doing anything." I asked but the two unnies faces became red from anger and Yuju unnie just giggle.

"You two already have your own girlfriends and if you wanted someone to cuddle or cling it should be us, your girlfriend." Yerin unnie said. Yuju unnie stand up but she did an unexpected thing to tease the unnies. Yuju unnie kiss my cheeks.

"YAH..." the two unnies shouted.

"Tsk. The two of you are too jealous. You're too easy to tease. Haist." Yuju unnie said and kiss Yerin unnie in the lips and dragged her in the kitchen.

"Why you let Yuju kiss you?" Sowon unnie suddenly asked with stern voice.

"I didn't let her. She suddenly do it tho." I defended myself.

"So, you like it?" She said now with cross arms. I pulled her hands and she is now sitting on my lap.

"She's just teasing the two of you. I can kiss you if you wanted too." I said seductively.

"Yah... Does Yuju..." she didn't finish because I kiss her. When she responded, I broke the kiss and she whined.

"Don't be jealous, okay unnie?" She nod.

"No one..." i peck her lips "will ever..." i peck her lips again "kiss me..." i peck her lips again "on the lips." I peck her lips again "My lips is only for you." and I kiss her passionately.

"Now, you trust me?" I asked her while our faces are still so close.

"Trust you about what?" She asked confusedly and I frowned.

"That I only love you and no one else." I whined and she chuckled and kiss me.

"Tsk. You're now addicted to my lips unnie." I smirk.

"I don't care. This is only mine though." She answered and I blushed.

We just teased each other until the night ended.

A/N
Omg. Is it short? Sorry.
I think my other story will be in a hiatus until I find something to inspire me. Ehehehe
Happy reading. Gosh I forgot to edit this and there's a filipino word in it. No one informed me hahahhha.

Credits to the photo.