Tell Me (WonHa)

SOWON'S POV

Aist I hate Yuju, she tease me when we are with Eunha in the dining table and I want to just be swallowed by the ground.

Yes, I'm inlove with Eunha but I'm afraid that she would reject me and stay away from me if she knows about my feelings.

-------
It's been weeks since the 2 couples started dating and now we should have a practice but our ceo told me to attend the meeting.

After 2 hours of sitting the meeting is already done. I'm walking back to the practice room when someone call me.

"UNNIE, EUNHA UNNIE IS NOT FEELING WELL AND SHE FAINTED. HURRY UP." the call ended after I heard the worried voice of Umji. I run faster until I reach the elevator. When I walked out the elevator I bumped to Umji and she said that she will just asked for help.

I enter the practice room and saw Eunha lying on the floor. I kneeled beside her and hold her hand. She still has a pulse and she's still breathing.

"Yah... Eunha~yah... Wake up. Eunha... What happened? Eunha..." I shake her hand.

"Yah... Don't leave me. I didn't even confess to you. Yah." I cried out loud while hugging her.

"Y...yah... U...unnie... l...let g...go... I c...can't... b...breath." I heard a paint voice so I let Eunha go and she's looking at me weirdly.

"Why are you crying unnie? And what do you mean by don't leave you cause you didn't even confess?..." she asked fastly while struggling on sitting down.

"Yah... Unnie do you think I died?" Eunha shouted and I think my tears stop because of her cute shouting voice.

"The last time I remember before I sleep is that Yuju is staying beside me cause she said that she will looked after me while I'm sleeping and the others went out to buy foods." She said with still confuse face why I'm still frozen on my sit.

OMG. I think I know the person behind this.

"I... I'm sorry, Yewon called me and said you fainted and you're not feeling well. So I... I thought it's something serious. S...sorry." I shyly said while looking on my fidgetting finger. I glance at her and saw her smirking.

"So, you're saying that you got worried?" She asked and I unconciously nod and realize what she  said after, so I looked at her.

"Hmmm." She hummed while giggling.

"I... I mean ofcourse I'm worried cause I'm your leader and all of you are my responsibility." I said while looking at her shyly and she's pouting.

"So, what is it that you want to confess?" She asked while looking directly at my eyes.

"Ohh... t...that. I...it's nothing." I stuttered while looking at her face which leaning closer to me.

~chup~ she peck at my lips

"Tsk... Yuna is right. You're just ike her, a coward in confessing her feelings. I won't wait for you're confession cause it will just take us long." She said and stand up.

"Do you want to date me, unnie?" Wow... how can be this girl be so casual and straight forward in asking that question?

"Wha...what do you mean?" I asked even though I know what she meant by that but my brain is just messed up right now because of her.

"Do you really not know? Or you're just pretending that you don't know?" She asked while pouting and stomping her right foot.

"Arasso... I already do the first move and you should be doing the next move right. Tsk." She added when I didn't say anything but when she's about to turn around I pulled her hand and it cause for her to fall on top of me.

"Sorry. I'm just still processing all of what you said and I can't believe it that you really feel the same way as me. I love you and please don't leave me now that you know my feelings for you."

"Tsk. Unnie I love you too and I'm not planning to leave you. So please, stop smiling to other boys out there cause it makes me jealous to the point that I want to kill that boy who's flirting with you." She said while pouting.

"Oh... My bunny is jealous." I tease her and kiss her lips. While we're enjoying our kiss we heard a shout.

"Ahh... Guys there are lots of ants here. Who eat sweets?" Yuju shouted while laughing and acting like ants are biting her. The others supported her and laugh with her.

"Yahhh..." I shouted but Eunha peck my lips and stand up, she helped me to stand and I planned to punish Yuju but Eunha speak.

"Honey... You shouldn't do that cause Yuju is the one who help us to confess our feelings." She said sweetly. I looked at Yuju and she click her tongue.

"Just one smack for teasing me." I answered and I grin at Yuju.

"Babe, Sowon unnie will hurt me." Yuju said while hiding on Yerin's back.

"Just hurt me unnie. Don't hurt my baby." Yerin act like she's crying and ready to surrender herself.

"I don't want you. I want your girlfriend." I said and I heard them gasp.

"Yah... we just became official today and you are already cheating." Eunha sulk.

"Unnie, you can't have my girlfriend. She's mine and only mine." Yerin followed up.

Eunha grabbed me and kiss me passionately.

That day...
We ended up teasing each other the whole day and I'm happy that Eunha and I are officially together.

A/N
Hi guys... It's been long time since I updated.
I hope you like this short story about wonha.

Credits to the pic.