Chapter 17

He continued to lick me until my soul came back to my body and my muscles, so taut with explosive energy only seconds ago, were now loose and napping under my skin.

Finally, he lifted his face, gazing at me through thick, dark lashes, a smile tugging at his lips. "Ok baby?"

I don't know where the nickname came from, but I wasn't going to lie and say I didn't like it. "Good," I nodded , out of breath. "Really, really good."

He laughed while climbing up my body, then held himself up on his elbows and looked at me quizzically for a moment before bringing his lips to mine. Giving me a taste of myself. Rich and salty and too many things to describe.

His face was pure mischief as I licked my lips clean. An angels heart hidden behind a devilish facade. I'm sure he wouldn't agree with the direction my thoughts had strayed, but I knew the truth, whether he believed it or not.

"Can I touch you?" I asked. Feeling braver by the second. More confident than I can ever remember.

"What exactly do you want to touch?" He smirked, dipping his pelvis lower and dragging his erection between my legs. Rubbing that tiny spot that had become so incredibly sensitive.

I gasped. What was slumbering came back to life, clenching the muscles in the lowest part of my stomach. God, I could get used to this.

He sat back on his knees, his legs still trapping mine beneath him and stared down at me with his head cocked to one side. Daring me I think.

I didn't need any more of an invitation; pushing myself up to my elbows and reaching one hand out. I ran my fingers down the length of him, surprised at how unbelievably hard he was underneath the soft skin. Like a piece of chiseled granite covered in silk.

I put my hand around it and squeezed, pulling a groan from his lips and a pearl of liquid from the tip of him. His mouth had gone slack. Watching me with unreadable eyes. Leaning forward, I licked him.

"Fuck Eve."

"That's what I'm asking for," I said batting my eyelashes.

"God dammit. You're supposed to be a virgin, not a fucking seductress."

He shoved me back down. Hard. Reaching for the condom. "Do you want to do it, or..."

"I'll watch."

He shook it out and slid it down his length before hovering over me. "It might hurt for a minute. I don't think there's anything I can do to help, other than going slow."

I nodded. "It's ok."

He reached down with one hand, positioning himself at my entrance, rubbing it around my clit, before pushing the head inside me.

"Ok?" He was propped on one elbow and brushed my hair back with his other hand.

"Keep going."

He slid out, then back in. Out, then a little deeper. Over and over, deeper and deeper, until there was a bite of pain and I gripped his back for support.

His jaw clenched, but he kept moving until he was seated as far as he could go and dropped his forehead to mine. "Tell me when to move baby."

I let him stay there a minute while I adjusted , my hands wandering from his tight neck muscles, down his spine to feel the curve of his ass. I took a deep, shaking breath, then pulled him closer.

He grasped my signal and began to move, each thrust drawing a moan. Each thrust increasing my heart rate. I started to match him, pulling back and pushing forward so that we ground together in the middle. At that point it felt like we were so connected, I couldn't tell where his body ended and mine began.

I was building again, climbing higher and higher; and I think he was too, because every one of his muscles grew unbearably tight.

"Come with me," he whispered in my ear as he bit it. That little puff of air from his lips sent me over the edge; the weight of him on top of me, the only thing holding me in one piece. He thrust one more time and stayed buried as he bit the skin on my shoulder, crying out a garbled version of my name.

"How do you feel?"

I stretched my sore muscles. "Amazing."

He laughed. "I'm gonna grab something to clean you up... don't go anywhere."

"Yes, sir." I saluted, settling myself deeper in the plush center of Ethan's bed.

I heard the faint sound of the shower, and then Ethan came back from the hall in all his naked glory. He was wearing his devil smirk as he neared the bed. "What are you-" I squealed as he scooped me up bridal style and started walking.

"You know how I said it was a one time thing? I lied," he said nipping my lips. "It's gonna be a two time thing."

**********

Hey!!!

I'm glad you could join this party. We have a lot of fun here at TEMPTING EVE!!! LOL

As always, thank you soooo much for the comments! I absolutely love reading them.

And thank you for taking the time to vote, it means a lot to me :)

I'm currently coming down with my kids stomach bug, so I'm going to curl up and die now.

Love you all,

xxxBre