Chapter 23

* I want to dedicate this chapter to a couple new readers whose comments had me rolling on the floor. You gurls are cool AF ;) _softballsloth_  & Elencepet
❤️❤️❤️

**********

Ethan tugged harder. "I knew what you needed that first time we kissed. I felt it... I still feel it."

"What do I need?" I whispered as his tongue made a damp track from the dip of my collar bone, all the way up to my chin, gently nipping.

I could feel his smile on my skin. "The same thing I need."

He stood, placing me on my feet and walked away from me. Towards his enormous bed, removing what remained of the buttons before dropping his shirt on the floor. His back was wide, and flexed with every step. A massive skull staring back at me in black ink that rippled deliciously, sending a pool of heat to that spot in the lowest part of my stomach.

Something about him seemed to shift. The animal no longer simmering beneath his skin, but present, electrifying the atmosphere around us. "Are you sore yet?" He called, facing away from me.

"I-I'm ok. I'm good," Something told me I would have been safer if I lied.

He sat on the bed. Half of his face was obscured in darkness, the other half lit by the cities lights leaking through the old windows making him look a little feral and a whole lot dangerous. "Come here little Eve." He motioned me over with a long, curved finger.

I walked towards him. Legs like jelly. Heart racing. Core dripping.

Ethan's eyes darkened further. His voice was low and steady. "Take your clothes off Eve."

I stopped about ten feet away from him. There was no need to argue with him about his brusque tone when we wanted the same thing. I undid the hidden button at my right shoulder with shaking fingers, letting the fabric fall open to reveal a black, lacy bra underneath. Something I never would have thought to buy myself, which was designed to view the nipples through a swatch of sheer fabric - my house warming gift from Amy. He sucked in an audible breath and the pure need in his eyes spurred me to continue. I reached for a tiny, golden zipper at the same side, lowering it until the dress slipped off, pooling at my feet.
I took a step forward, but he shook his head. "Panties too." Heat crept up my chest, into my face, but I stuck my thumbs into each side, sliding them down my overly sensitized skin until I was bare - save for my simple black heels.

"Lay on my lap. Let me see that edible ass of yours baby."

The second I stepped within reach, Ethan yanked me down so I layed across him on my chest. His erection was like a steel rod, pressing into my stomach, catching me by surprise and ripping a gasp from my throat.
Holy shit. A tingling mix of excitement and apprehension buzzed in my veins like a shaken champagne bottle before someone took mercy on the poor thing and released the cork.

His hand touched my neck lightly at the nape then traveled slowly, painfully slow, inch by nerve racking inch down my spine and over the curve of my ass - all the way down to the sensitive spot behind my knees, flushing my body with an internal heat stronger than any blush I've ever experienced.

"You once asked me about my tattoos," he drawled lazily.

He ran his hand back up, this time stopping on my ass cheeks. Circling them wider and wider until he was just barley brushing my sex on each downward stroke.

"The pain. It brings a sort of... out of body experience."

He lifted his hand a few inches and brought it back down with a firm tap. I jumped slightly, startled. He started circling my skin again.

"You find yourself in a strange headspace, you never even knew existed."

He pulled his hand back a little further and, this time, when his hand connected with my skin, a sting settled through my tissue and into my core. A small moan escaped my lips.

"Do you like that Eve?"

I glanced back over my shoulder. "Yes."

One side of his lips quirked up. "That's my girl."

He started rubbing again and I put my head back down, closing my eyes. He continued for minutes. Massaging my ass and the very tops of my thighs until my breathing evened out and my heart had slowed from a gallop to more of a trot.

Suddenly, he pulled his hand away and brought it down at the apex of my thighs with enough force that my spine straightend and sparks danced in my vision. I screamed as an explosion of warmth came rushing out of me, slicking my thighs.

"Do you feel it?" He groaned, spanking me three more times with equal force before slipping two fingers inside me, rubbing the front wall of my vagina, stoking a fire that hadn't yet settled.

I need him to stop! God! I needed more!

"This is bliss Eve."

Every time he went deeper, I pushed harder, picking up speed until I was shamelessly riding his hand... giving zero fucks about my needy state, because he was right. This. This felt healing, cathartic, like an intense crying jag that left you feeling nothing but empty... only this made you feel the opposite. Instead of feeling hurt, or empty, I felt so full... full and alive.

He reached around with his other hand and found my nipple, twisting it in his fingers until I felt nothing but delicious pain rolling through my body in steamy waves.

"You're mine little Eve, you hear me? You. Are. Mine."

My 'yes' came out another scream as the thing building inside exploded, flashing light behind my eyes.

Before I had a chance to come down, he rolled me over, pulled me into him and took a deep breath of my sweat slicked hair. "Next time baby." He kissed my temple. "Don't come until I tell you too."

**********

Ummm... need a moment? I don't want to interrupt. Oh, your good now? Ok :)

Holy cows guys!!! I think we're going to hit 10k reads in a couple days. 10k in 2 months, I can't possibly thank you enough.

I'd stay and chat, but it's a raging blizzard here, and half of my house is made out of windows, so I must baton down the hatches!!!

Love you guys,
xxxBre