Chapter 3

One week had passed and Castiel had still not opened the Contract. Castiel wasn't sure if he wanted to read it, if he at all wanted to know what was written on those papers. He didn't want sign a contract to be able to date Dean. Oh wait, that's right, he doesn't date. Cas thought as he walked to class. Someone bumped into him and pulled him out of his thoughts. He shook his head and entered the classroom. Dean Winchester consumed his entire mind, this could not be good.

     In history Bobby was talking about the ancient Greek and their colosseums. How they were built, why they were built that exact way and what use they had.

"If you were in the upper class you were seated down here" he pointed at the bottom of the drawing he had made on the black board "and if you were poor you were seated here" and he pointed at the top, "either way, you could hear them just as well because of?" he looked around class and one student, a girl, Cas didn't know her name, raised her hand.

"Because of how it was built so the sound echoed, plus they were wearing masks that worked at megaphone" she said and Bobby nodded in agreement.

Cas didn't say anything, didn't answer one question and didn't raise his hand to ask a question and Bobby gave him a concerned look as he left the classroom. Castiel was too busy thinking about Dean Winchester and his current ongoing history to care about ancient history.

     Castiel rushed back to his apartment, only to arrive with less than fifteen minutes to change and get his ass down to the diner where he worked, he would never make it in time. He pulled the door on his closet up and it almost jumped out of the hinges. He looked through all the clothes and found his uniform in the very back. He quickly put it on and took a quick glance in the mirror. A white shirt and a blue vest, a pair of light blue jeans and his name tag red Castiel. He frowned, the vest was all too big and he felt so uncomfortable. He really hoped they would pick him for the internship so he could get a job there and quit this stupid part time job at the stupid diner, with all the stupid people and this stupid uniform. Everything there was stupid.

     As Castiel expected, he was ten minutes late and his boss didn't care that Cas had been at school. He told him to get to work and Castiel did so. He started cleaning the counter and filled coffee in people's cups, only to receive a grunt and one shushed him away with his hand. Castiel swore he could kill someone. He hated this place. He didn't like his coworkers, he didn't like the customers and he hated that little bell that would ring every time a new stupid customer walked in. He heard the bell and turned around to ask what the stupid customer wanted, but when he turned around he saw that this stupid customer wasn't so stupid, he had hazel green eyes.

"Just a coffee" he said and smiled at Castiel.

Castiel nodded and turned around to get the can, but he was shaking so much, it was hard to pick it up, it was even harder pouring the hot liquid into the small white cup without spilling it out over the whole counter. He slid the cup towards Dean with a shaky hand and took a depp breath as he placed the can back down next to the coffee machine before tunring around to face Dean again.

"A-anything else?" Cas said with a shaky voice and Dean chuckled.

"No, I'm good"

He took a sip of the coffee and Cas was just watching him. He watched his hazel green eyes, his pink lips, his perfect jaw line, his light brown, golden-ish, hair, his freckles, he had freckles, Cas hadn't noticed that before, and it made him even more attractive. An old man couched and Cas turned his head.

"I've been trying to get your attention for over ten minutes, boy" he said and waved with his cup.

Cas nodded and poured some coffee in his empty cup, but didn't receive a thank you or a simple smile, the man continued to read the newspaper and Cas wanted to just pour the rest of the coffee over him. He walked back over to where Dean was sitting, in his black suit and red tie. He didn't fit in with the rest in this diner. He was overdressed.