Chapter 7

Castiel rubbed his eyes and sat up in bed, but the pain he felt was too much, he hissed and threw his hips up in the air, but that only made it worse so he screamed out and his bedroom door immediately flung open and a worried Dean was standing in the frame.

"Are you okay?" he walked slowly over to the bedside and looked concerned at Castiel who slowly lowered his hips, squeezing his eyes shut and his mouth was a thin line. He nodded and Dean frowned.

"I can see that you're not okay" he sat down on the bed and Cas tried to slid up so he would have his back against the bedstead, he had to push himself up with his hands because sitting, hurt too much. Dean quickly grabbed a pillow and helped Cas up a little and placed the pillow beneath him.

"Better?" Cas nodded, mouth still a thin line.

"I'll make you some breakfast, you just sit here, okay?"

Cas nodded again and Dean left the room. Cas, who had practically been holding his breath the whole time, let out a sigh, but that resulted in his ass touching the pillow and he hissed, lifting himself up again. He turned around and laid down on his side and let out a relieved sigh. "Better" he said to himself and closed his eyes.

     Cas was now walking up the stairs to his apartment, something that was almost impossible, how could it hurt this much? He had asked Dean if he was going to stay this weekend, but Dean said that he was in no way interested in doing anything with Cas when he was hurting this bad. Something Cas appreciated, very much. He had enjoyed what happened the night before and he didn't have any seconds thoughts about doing it again, but the thought of having Dean inside of him right now made him hurt even worse. It was better to wait a little, maybe he wouldn't hurt as much the next time.

After what seemed forever, he was finally at his apartment, he cursed the stairs and the fact that there was no elevator here. He opened the door and walking in, legs separated. He looked like someone who was about to give birth. He hoped that Anna was out or if she was home, in her room so she wouldn't see him, but of course luck was never on his side and Anna came walking out from the living room.

"Hey Cas, whe-" she stopped herself when she saw Cas' painful expression "what happened?"

Cas frowned and now the pain had somehow moved up to his lower back, so he placed his hand on it and pressed, it helped, a little. "Do you wanna sit down and talk about it"

Cas looked at Anna, "I'd rather not sit".

Anna looked questioning at him and then it looked like she had just discovered the meaning of life, her eyes lit up and a smile shaped across her face and she started clapping.

"Oh my God! You did it, you had sex with Dean Winchester" she exclaimed and Cas nodded, still in pain and he really didn't want to stand up any longer.

"How was it?"

"When it happened, great, now, horrible" Cas said and slowly started moving over to his bedroom. Anna followed behind him but he turned around and said "Anna, not now. I'll tell you about it later."

She nodded at let Cas go into his bedroom alone. He closed the door and laid down on his left side, staring into the wall. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Hoping that if he slept the pain would fade, like a headache.

     When Cas wake up he was lying on his back and he jumped out of bed, and he almost jumped again by what he just had done. He stood there and waited for the enormous pain, but it never came. He could still feel it, but now he was at least able to stand and walk properly. He looked at his watch, 05:18am. It was Sunday and he didn't have work luckily, so he placed himself back in the bed, this time on his right side. He wasn't completely sure about lying on his back. It didn't take long before he slowly drifted away.