Chapter 10

The months flew by and Castiel had gotten more and more used to Dean's room and they used it more frequently, but even though they had used the room more times than Cas could count on both his hands, he till came down ever Tuesday, at noon, to give Dean what he promised he would. Partly because he wanted to and partly because Dean would always reward him in some way, either it was flowers, dinner or a blow job for Cas. Castiel had grown on this whole domestic relationship thing they had going on and right now, he couldn't imagine being with Dean in any other way than this.

     It was Tuesday, October 5th, and Castiel had just finished his duty as a submissive and Dean had just zipped up his pants when the skinny, brown haired boy walked into the office, Castiel had learned that his name was Garth, and he was a nice kid. He was carrying a stack of papers and he silently placed them on Dean's desk, avoiding eye contact with either of them. He had walked in on them once and ever since, he would walk carefully around the office at Tuesdays. The thought of it made Castiel laugh.

He had been in the middle of the blow job when he had heard a loud gasp and he had quickly pulled away to see a shocked young man, standing wide eyes in the open door, papers all around him. He had then coughed and quickly gathered his papers before slowly walking out and closing the door. Normally Cas would lock the door when he came, but sometimes he forgot.

"Damn Cas, I didn't know it was possible, but you're getting better" Dean said, holding Cas around his waist.

Castiel had noticed a strange change of behavior in Dean. He would always hold his hand when they were together, but only for a short period of time, before coughing, letting go and acting like nothing happened. He would also kiss him goodnight and hug him whenever he had the chance. Castiel remembered that Dean specifically said no acts of love, but he was for sure showering Castiel in acts of love. He didn't complain, he wasn't supposed to anyway, not that he wanted to.

"I try" was Castiel's reply and Dean laughed, pulling him in for a hug.

Castiel had wanted to say the three words for weeks now, but he never found the chance and he was afraid Dean wouldn't say them back and that would crush him, even though he knew that Dean didn't want a relationship, but maybe he had changed his mind. Whatever happened to Dean that made him avoid relationships was still a mystery to Castiel and he was dying to find out, but he never found the courage to ask, afraid that Dean would get angry. He had gotten angry once, very angry.

     They were sitting on the couch, it was mid-August and they had just finished one of their acts, this time, it had been rougher than ever and Castiel had a big red mark on his back after Dean had used the whip. It didn't bother him, as long as he didn't lean back on the couch. That would burn like hell. Dean was holding Cas' hand and Castiel found it very odd, consider what Dean once had told him, so he decided to ask him a question.

"Dean?" Castiel started and Dean gave him his full attention "what do you feel for me?"

"I don't feel Cas" was his reply and Castiel had quickly snapped "then why are you holding my hand?"

Dean's eyes had widened to the point where Castiel was sure they would pop out at any time and the word "what?" had escaped Dean's lips.

"I mean it!" Cas had said "Why are you holding my hand, kissing me, hugging me, if you don't feel?"

"You're not supposed to ask questions" Dean said and let go of Cas' hand, making Castiel's heart drop in his chest, he didn't want him to let go.

"But I am" he snapped and Dean narrowed his eyebrows

"Enough!"

"No!"

Then he felt a burn on his left cheek and Dean had a shocked expression on his face. Castiel placed his hand on his cheek and stood up.