Brandon

These are 2 of my worst heartbreaks...cause I'm kinda sister sad for a real one... also the reasons why I'm a lesbian...and a sad bitch

This story is 100% reality...no sugar coating whatsoever...

Ok let's begin...

1 out of 2

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was in the 6th grade... my very first year in a new school because I was bullied constantly... so I transferred...since my mom worked far away she didn't have anyone to drop me off at home...

So this mother of an 8th grader (8th grade is the last grade of my school) suggested that she could take me...my mother had to think and she say okay.

So this woman, her name is Katty, her son, Edwin, and her triplet children were my ride for the entire year of 6th grade...

Edwin and I... we got along...okay...but we also didn't really talk...but to him and his friends...I was a "big deal"... one of his friends in particular was very cute...I developed feelings for him...not a crush...it was bigger than a crush...

One day (I don't remember when) my cousin, who at the time attended my school, told Edwin...

"Dana has a crush on Brandon"

In the car out of LITERAL nowhere.

There was another Brandon in the school only a year above me so I replied...

"The one in 7th not Guerra"

Her idiotic mind snapped

"No ! Edwin's friend !"

I could hear his jaw dropping and I was sitting in the front seat. The whole damn car went silent...all that was heard was the babbling of the babies...

The next day all of the 8th graders had their eyes on me...some strangely said "hello" which they never did. All that went on my mind was that Edwin told everyone about my attraction towards Brandon.

A week goes by and nothing as changed...the constant stares and occasional whispers... even Brandon himself couldn't seem to take his eyes off of me.

2 weeks go by and this is where the drama comes rolling in like a tornado. We were at the parking lot which was our "playground" and since we go to a catholic school... the church is right there... so Brandon, Edwin and a few of his friends... went in the back entrance of the Church and peered over there, watching me and my group of friends.

I looked over there and they act nonchalant. I paid no mind and continued conversation with my friends. It was until then when Edwin ran up to me and said the words 11-year-old me and every other girl would want to hear...

"Brandon likes you..."

And he ran back...dodging the teacher scolding at him. All of my friends heard what he said and their jaws fell to the floor. And everyone pulled me to a staircase and "celebrated" I felt the feeling that I haven't felt in a while.

Happiness

After that day Brandon and his groupie will always have their attention towards me...Brandon will usually join our car rides...everything was great...

that was until January happened...

So my friends and I were on the staircase sitting and talking... we were interrupted by one of Brandon and Edwin's friend... he told me...in front of everyone...

"Oh yeah we were going to tell you...the whole Brandon liking you thing...that was a dare...he doesn't like you at all...we were all just playing with you..."

At that moment...that's when I realized that I became numb...I drowned out all of my emotions...I zoned out...staring at a railing...all that was heard was the muffled cursing of my friends...

They were cursing this guy out...

'Fuck off'

'You're a fucking dick'

'Go choke'

'I hope that you're dad will be here for YOUR graduation...oh wait...'

Yes someone actually said that.

When the teachers weren't looking...they all flipped Brandon and his friends off... all of the girls in my class were surrounding me...hugging me...telling me that everything was going to be okay...but at that moment...that's when I realized...

My little Hell was just beginning