lol idek

Lance POV

After the war with the Galra, we thought everything would be fine again, but we were never that lucky.

I haven't seen my old friends in over 3 months, and the war finished over 3 years ago, so I'm 20 now, I miss them so much but they've been so busy with their own jobs that they haven't really had the time to meet up with each other. Don't get me wrong I love working on the farm with my family but it gets lonely after a while.

Today was not a good day. First off it was great, I was picking flowers with my niece until a strange creature came up to me and started attacking me, my first instinct was to protect my niece, so I shielded her with my body, she started screaming as the monster came closer, I could feel the monster scratch my back, and I could feel blood dripping. It was painful, but I smiled anyway to comfort my beautiful niece, then I noticed that the monster wasn't attacking me anymore so I turned around and saw that there were two people fighting the monster. One of the people, they looked younger than me about 16ish, he had sea green eyes and black hair, he slashed at the monster and it turned to dust. the other person, a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes turned to face me and her eyes widened when she saw the cut on my back. They started to run towards me but I got up and picked up my niece and ran back to the house, completely ignoring the pain in my back, once I got to the house I gave the child to her mother and told them what happened. once I finished explaining the two people came into the house and said they could help.

"help?" I asked.

"I can heal your back, It looks painful," said the one with grey eyes.

"I've had worse, it isn't that bad," I say, and it was true, I've died before for fuck sake. They both look at me weirdly.

"who are you?" the one with green eyes ask's.

"Lance McLain" I answer simply. Their eyes widen in realization.

"you mean THE Lance McLain?" the one with grey eyes ask's,

I sigh "yes, now will you tell me what just happened and who YOU are?" I ask with a tinge of annoyance.

"Oh, right. I'm Percy Jackson, and this is my girlfriend Annabeth Chase" Percy says.

"we are sorry Lance, but you have to come with us, we'll explain everything on the way," Annabeth says in a hurry.

"And why should go with you?" I ask,

"because you're putting your family in danger if you don't" Annabeth adds. That's all the reasoning I need, so I follow them.

(A/N) hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

O and just so u know, I'm going through and editing this story ☺️