HA! its valentines day tomorrow and I'm lonely😪

(A/N) Sorry to interrupt, I'll just be a sec:

so this won't be a valentines chapter, but tomorrow I might do a special chapter for valentines day, probably a one-shot. Okie, enjoy!

Nico POV

I was about to spend some time with my Boyfriend Will until Chiron called me into the big house (is that what its called?? idek).

"I'm sending you on a small mission to retrieve two demigods they are both powerful and could be in danger if we don't bring them to camp," he says bluntly, why me?

"okay? where are they?" this is gonna be annoying, all I wanted to do was snuggle with Will and watch a movie, is that so much to ask for!?

(time skip//at the desert 😉)

I have been walking through the desert (I don't think I spelt that right lol) for what felt like years until I spotted a shack.

"that must be it" I mutter.

As I walk closer I notice two things, one, there are lights on so the people are awake, two, there is a monster outside the door.

I pull out my sword and accidentally knock over a chair, fuck, they definitely heard that I shrug and kill the monster, it turns to dust and I turn around to see a silver sword pointed to my throat.

"I'm not an enemy, I'm here to help," I say, dropping my sword and raising my hands above my head. The two 'demigods' look at each other and nod, they let me inside and I sit on the couch.

"So, who are you and what are you doing here?" said the one that looks like an older version of me.

"My name is Nico Di Angelo, and I'm here because you two are half-bloods" I and expect them to freak out, but they don't so I look at them.

"I already knew that I was a 'half-blood, as you call it, but Pidge isn't, are you?" the older me ask's the small one,

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm fully human," the small one or Pidge says.

"I don't think we're thinking of the same thing here" I try to reason, with wide eyes.

"You do mean half Galra, don't you?" the older me ask's.

"Who are you!?" I ask a little shocked.

"I'm Pidge, but the world knows me as Katie Holt"

"And I'm Keith Kogane" My eye's go wide, how did I not recognize them, they're like celebrities! I calm myself down and nod.

"I'm talking about something different, you guy's are demigods, well Pidge is, I'm not sure what to call you, your half Galra Half God, I've never heard of this before. but before you freak out, I have to tell you to pack your stuff, say your goodbyes, I'll explain everything on the way to camp."

"Wait, wait, wait! demigods? Camp?" Keith questions.

"camp half-blood, it'll keep you and the people you love safe from monsters like the one I killed just before," I answer "now hurry up, go pack your things, say goodbye, for now".

(time skip//they got to camp)

We got to camp and I was so tired, I quickly led them to Chiron and ran off to my cabin to rest.

(A/N) Heyo! I really hope you are enjoying this book, if you find any errors, please tell me and I will try to fix, and if anything doesn't make sense (I don't really re-read these)please tell me and I'll try to re write it.

thank you for reading

Love, Meg