CHAPTER ONE.

Tension, a word that both sons of King Adam and Queen Belle would give different meaning to. Andrew and Ben knew that moments like this in their family were very rare.

Ben, being the older brother, just wanted good for everyone around him, but he didn't know how to carry out such point.

And Andrew, being a year younger, he felt completely lost in a maze with no way out. He knew that his father had his moments where he didn't take him into account, leaving Andrew with no choice but to have a better bond with his mother and a wider connection with other people that he would take as examples to follow.

The brothers had a good relationship, trusting each other with almost everything. Ben giving advice to his brother when he needed it; Andrew knew that until their old age he would always count on his older brother, even more so now with the various decisions that had been made in recent times and those that would come, though both brothers thanked God for not having as close of a relationship as their respective best friends, the Charming brothers.

"Do you think carrying out this idea is the best for everyone or is it just one of your last-minute decisions?" Asked Prince Ben, who was reading a book while he turned to look at his brother who now had the turn of taking measurements for his suit.

"I know that I usually have my moments of irresponsibility, Ben, but if we want to make a difference, we'll never achieve it if we keep the ideas and don't raise our voice. They're our people and for years we both have felt that those of the Island have been abandoned-" Andrew's voice was a couple of tones huskier than his brother's. Ben was trying to take every answer Andrew gave him and would give the people very seriously of the choice Andrew and him would carry out.

Both returned to what they were doing previously, Andrew knew that this idea would not please many people but it was something he felt that he needed to do. At first he didn't feel safe talking to his parents, but after receiving advice and support from his best friend Carter, he decided that he would talk about it with Ben and his parents; It was not much of a surprise that his brother supported the idea, because one the few things they had in common was the whole issue of the island.

"How is it possible that the coronation is next month?" King Beast asked, walking into the room in a blue suit with his wife in a yellow dress as she held onto his arm. "They'll always been my babies."

"Honey, they're not that little anymore. Ben is eighteen and Andrew will be turning seventeen." Said Queen Belle.

Belle took an article of clothes from Andrew and began to fold it while listening to her husband. "But both are still very young. I didn't start making good decisions until I at least turned forty-two."

"You decided to marry me when you were twenty-eight." Belle scoffed, gazing at her husband, noticing out of the corner of her eye as her youngest son tried to resist his laughter.

"Well, it was you or the teapot." The Beast winked at her two children causing both of them to laugh, "It's a joke-" Beast said when he noticed his wife giving him a look.

"Mom, dad," Andrew began as he received a nod from Ben, seeing as it was the perfect time to tell his parents about his idea. He tries to walk but is quickly stopped by the tailor. "We have decided our first official proclamation." He watched as his parents exchanging glances before turning to look at them now that Ben was on the side of the platform. "We decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost should be given an opportunity to live here in Auradon."

The Beast King's face fell instantly and the half-folded clothes fell from Queen Belle's hands. "Every time we look at the Island we feel that they have been abandoned." Ben continued taking a step towards his parents.

"The children of our sworn enemies living amongst us?" King Beast asked trying to make sure that he had heard his two children right as he eyed them.

"We'll start with those who need our help the most." Andrew gave his familiar dimpled smile. "We have already chosen them."

"You have?" King Beast asked with a little insecurity, causing the smile on his youngest's face to falter slightly.

"I gave you a second chance," Belle reminded her husband, the king looked down when the queen turned to her children. "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar, the evil Queen", Ben stopped to share a look with his brother. They both knew they were taking a risk by allowing the children of the most horrible villain's to set foot in Auradon, but that only meant they needed their help.

"And Maleficent-" Andrew continued before holding his breath.

"Maleficent! She's the worst villain on earth!" Snapped King Beast.

"Dad, just listen to us ... -" Ben tried to speak.

"I won't! They are guilty of indescribable crimes."

"Dad, you haven't thought about how their lives are on the Island," Andrew argued. "Don't condemn them for things their parents did, don't you think they deserve a chance at a normal life? Dad?"

"I guess you're right, their children are innocent," King Beast concluded before sighing, "Many will not be happy about this."

Both brothers smiled slightly before their father turned and exited the room. Belle approached them with a proud smile on her face, "Well done."

When his parents left, Ben returned to the small chair where his book was while Andrew looked out the window onto the Island. He knew that the time for change had begun, he only hoped that everything would go well.

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

My loves, forgive me if you find any grammatical error. English is not my native language.

Tell me your opinions about Andrew.