CHAPTER SEVEN.

Andrew could not avoid that feeling of brotherly love when he saw Cruella's son, he felt that the white-haired boy had that aura of innocence and at a certain point he felt that he could see him as a younger brother.

That's why I knew I was helping him better in Tourney.

"Carlos, are you going to run a little, Ready?" Andrew asked as he checked the chronometer in his hand.

Andrew thought that Carlos had started running because he had told him, but he never had an idea that the white-haired boy would be afraid of the dogs until he saw his fear on his face while running away from Dude, so he did not lose time to run to reassure Cruella's son.

"Carlos!" Andrew shouted.

"Andrew?" Carlos felt that everything his mother had told him came true when he had that beast barking at him. "Help me! This thing is murderous! It's going to trap me and open my neck. It is a pack animal, violent and rabid! "

"Who told you all that?" Andrew knew it was Cruella who had put all those ideas to Carlos, he just wanted to confirm it.

"My mom." And Andrew I do not know was wrong in his assumption. "She's an expert on dogs." That last sentence had made the boy's brown hair funny. "Why do you load it? It will attack you! "

"Carlos, you've never seen a dog before, right?" If something was characteristic of Andrew, it was patience, as a child it was not his greatest virtue but he learned to have it.

"Of course not." Carlos confirmed.

"Dude, he introduced you to Carlos." Andrew knew that with the theme of the fears of each one of the children of the Island it would be through baby steps. "Carlos, this is Dude, the campus dog."

"He does not look like a pack animal, violent and rabid," Carlos said as he approached to pet the dog and carry it. "You are a good boy."

Andrew breathed a sigh of relief to see that Carlos overcame his fear, but he also noticed that things on the Island were worse than he believed and he knew he had to do more for all of them.

"Carlos, I know I will never know totally how they lived on the island, but if you need help with anything, advice, talk with someone, do not hesitate to come to me, okay? "Said Andrew.

At his words caused Carlos to enter a little confusion because he did not believe that someone like Andrew was worried about any of them, but he saw the sincerity in his eyes and knew that he himself had quickly judged the son of King Beast.

___________________________________________________

Doug already knew the background of why Carter had asked him to follow his younger brother and Evie, but he knew that it was better not to press his best friend, it was better than just to realize that wanting to protect the girl with hair blue, it was because he liked it.

Doug also knew what his younger brother was capable of doing and cheating so that the girls he knew would find him attractive would do their homework for him, Chad was the opposite of Carter, Cinderella's oldest son cared for others and would not by himself, he preferred to put the needs of others before his own and that was something Doug admired about his best friend.