CHAPTER TEN.

Tourney was one of Andrew's favorite sports, he certainly didn't used to be a fan of croquet like his father and brother, but to spend time with his family, croquet was always good.

Football or fencing were better for practicing with Carter.

But today he and Carter had promised to be part of the Tourney game, that was the reason he was looking for his gloves, he had already arrived a little late, he had been with Ben listening to Audrey's endless complaints that Mal was fixing the hair too several girls, he certainly didn't see anything wrong with that, Andrew believed it was all because Sleeping Beauty's daughter felt displaced.

"Hi Andy!" It was the voice with some false emotion that broke his thread of thoughts.

"Hey!" Andrew said as he approached the purple-haired girl and noticed a small bag in his hands. "I see you saved me a cookie." He smiled at her.

"I was considerate, since you seemed excited because we put blueberries in the mix." Mal did not know when his conversation had become so comfortable and relaxed.

"Do you make fun of me?" Andrew raised an eyebrow playfully. "Because if so, I must say that a cookie that does not have chocolate and blackberries, for me it is not a cookie." He kept saying while he was taking the cookie that the malefic daughter was offering him.

"Me? Making fun of you?" Mal began to not be able to stop smiling, there was something about the boy in front of her that simply made her feel so comfortable and without being judged, but she knew that she had to concentrate on the plan, her friends were waiting for her. "I hope you like it, that would be the first time I prepare some pastries."

"I think I'll like it, but do you think it's okay if I eat it later?" He excused himself, he really didn't think he wanted the cookie before the game.

"Oh! I understand, be careful of the cookies that villains offer you." Mal didn't want to admit it, but he felt sad that Andrew didn't really trust them and believed everything they said, although he saw that the boy was trying to deny what she said. "No, I understand, you're smart, maybe I should eat it." She tried to take the cookie again.

"No!" Andrew hurriedly bit the cookie to show Mal that he really trusted her. "Look, I trust you." But he had to admit that the cookie was really good.

"Do you like the cookie?" Mal asked.

"It's really good." He said while chewing the cookie and looked into Mal's eyes "It's what I told you that the combination of chocolate and blueberries is very good." Now he found the purple-haired girl's eyes even more attractive. "I love blackberries and sorry...." Andrew didn't know how to explain all the feeling bombs that attacked him from nowhere. "Mal, have you always had those golden specks in your eyes?"

"How do you feel, buddy?" Andrew didn't know who asked him the question.

"How I feel?" He certainly felt many things, but it was as if his entire world now surrounded a single thought and that came with the name of the girl with purple hair. "I feel like I should kiss you!" Andrew wanted to kiss Mal just to be quickly received with one hand on his mouth, while repeating the name of the maleficent daughter.

_____________________________________________

Carter, who was adjusting his tennis shoes, told himself that after the game he would look for Evie and invite her on a date.

"Carter!" He looked up to see a strange and hyperactive Andrew running towards him with Jay and Carlos trying to reach him. "I will tell Mal to be my coronation date!" Carter felt that his eyes would go out, in his life he had seen Andrew so excited, certainly that behavior was new.