CHAPTER THREE.

Discomfort and expectation were the main feelings that arose within the purple haired girl, better known as the daughter of Maleficent, she knew that her other partners did not share the same feelings as she once they noticed the great band and the group of Three who was facing what would be Auradon Prep, knew that Evie was trying to hide her state of emotion and pretend that she had never dreamed of living in Auradon and find the prince with whom her mother had always taught her how to act when she stood in front of him. the. Carlos, would be worried about avoiding at all costs the dogs of the kingdom or as Cruella De Vil would call them infernal creatures and Jay would be impartial, while there were things of value to steal and flirt with the girls; but Mal really did not want to live surrounded by all those pompous and self-centered princes and princesses.

The driver left to open the door once he had stopped the limousine, but the moment it was open, Carlos and Jay fell on the hard concrete fighting for what appeared to be a blanket, Evie and Mal left them behind and ignored the fight completely.

"Stop! You have everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Asked Carlos trying to emerge victorious in this dispute.

"Because you want it!" Jay replied as he placed a leg over Carlos's chest to put some force and remove the blanket to the smaller child.

The fight continued for a couple of seconds, leaving everyone on the Auradon Prep welcome committee in a small shock.

"Guys, guys!" "Mal tried to get the attention of Carlos and Jay." We have an audience-" That seemed to end the fight as they watched the purple-haired girl point to the people in front of them.

Jay being the fastest, he quickly put an innocent smile in front of the group of people, while stealthily helping the child on the floor, "We were just cleaning."

"Leave it as you found it-" was the voice of a plump woman in a blue dress and a fake smile. "With that I mean, just leave it."

The kind but demanding request made the taller boy throw everything he had plundered from the car, while turning his gaze to the three people in front of him, fixing his eyes on a girl standing there, "Hi foxy, My name is Jay- "he said as he gave her his most charming smile and pulled out his chest more, but his smile fell when he noticed the girl's indifferent attitude.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep" resounded the voice of the woman dressed in blue, standing between the girl and Jay, "I am fairy godmother, director"

"The fairy Godmother?" Suddenly, Mal asked, taking interest in the talk that took place in front of her, "Like in the bibbidi bobbidi boo?"

"Bibbidi bobbidi, you know ..." Fairy Godmother had that proud expression on her face that was hard to hide.

"Yes, I always wondered how Cinderella felt when you appeared, out of nowhere, with that bright wand, that warm smile and that bright wand," Mal said without realizing how repetitive his words were, he only had his mother's plan In his mind.

The fairy godmother smiled warmly thinking innocently that she was also well known on the island. "But that was a long time ago and as I always say 'do not concentrate on the past or you will lose the future'", I advise everyone not just Mal.

"It's so good to finally meet you," said the boy advancing a couple of steps and releasing the fervent arm of the girl at his side, the most characteristic of him was his bright smile and his well-combed brown hair. "I'm Ben."

"Prince Benjamin" - said the girl trying to be noticed, dressed in a pink dress and a blue jacket. "Soon he will be our King ..." She continued without noticing the fall of the smile and the quick discomfort that arose from her boyfriend.