CHAPTER TWO.

WARNING:

You will find many grammatical errors, as you know, English is not my native language, so the story may contain several errors, but do not omit commenting on it.

Being honest I love this story and I want to follow it, I hope that even so you keep reading it.

↠↠↠ ↠↠↠ ↠↠↠ ↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠ ↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠ 

Beautiful would be an understatement when talking about the gardens surrounding Queen Belle's and the Beast King's castle. It was filled by several trees and flowers that gave Andrew a sense of tranquility, so whenever he could, he escaped to his parents' castle, but having their second favorite place was the gigantic library they had; if something that he had inherited from his mother was love and passion for books.

"So, did your parents really agree with your idea?" Andrew was taken out of his state of reflection by the question of his best friend Carter, the great heir of the reign of the Enchanting King, a simple look and one could say that the boy who had inherited the physical attractiveness of his parents, blonde hair, eyes blue, but something that most of the descendants in Auradon did not take into account was the great kindness and great heart that Carter had. He simply never cared about the material unlike his younger brother, he preferred to be different from everyone else who called him a misfit and only cared about his real status. "Andrew, you have not even been listening to me."

"Sorry, I was just thinking and to answer your question, my father did not agree at first, because he saw us as if Ben and I were crazy, but my mother was there to support us both.-" Both boys had been friends since childhood, their parents thought that it was rare that it happened, since they expected Andrew to have a friendly relationship with Chad, but until this moment it never happened, Andrew was more compatible with Carter than with his own brother, but that was never a reason to ignore people of their own blood.

"I still do not know why you did not take all the recognition of your idea to bring the children of the island here." And Carter never really understood why one of his best friends was afraid to accept what by law was his.

"Carter, without Ben's support in the proclamation, my father would never have accepted it, I remind you that thanks to my previous moments of immaturity he still sees me as irresponsible, I still owe a lot to my brother for agreeing on this matter" Friends knew that this was the harsh reality in which King Beast was not fair and equitable with his two children.

"Then, when do they arrive?" - It was the last doubt that floated in the mind of Carter, since his own friend had informed him that he would love his presence as a way to support the arrival of the children of the Island, along with his brother and possibly the presence of the daughter of Sleeping Beauty.

"Tomorrow, Ben has stifled me a bit with this great welcome committee, he and Audrey do not seem to understand that it is a possibility that overwhelm newcomers, I hope that with your presence and Doug's help is not such an uncomfortable moment "Andrew still doubted a bit about having loaded another task for the third musketeer of his group, the little voice of reason as he and Carter used to call Tontin's son one of the dwarves who helped the Snow Queen, Doug was very dear to both princes.

Carter stopped and put a hand on his best friend's shoulder, trying to give him some confidence he knew he needed, "Andy, try not to stress yourself so much that everything will be fine, let them adapt here in Auradon, remember that your way of living on the island is different, but do not overwhelm them like everyone else. "

Andrew knew that Carter was right, not for nothing was his best friend. "Hey, Charming challenged you to a race back to the castle!-" Both could be seen as misfits, but their friendship would never be false and they would support themselves throughout their lives.