CHAPTER FIVE

One thing that Andrew and Carter missed was playing Tourney, but with that involved having more unwanted attention, both knew that it would be inevitable in a short time.

"Why did the two stop playing Tourney?" Carlos was curious to know the reasons of both princes when leaving that sport, he had heard from Fairy Godmother that both were really good at sports.

"Our schedules became more and more tight and we saw each other doing more things to improve the kingdom." Andrew said trying not to give great explanations to why he and Carter had to leave the team. "He also brought us unwanted attention:"

"Unwanted attentions?" Jay asked, unlike Carlos was noticing that the behavior of both princes was somewhat distant towards them, but he also noticed that they were giving their best to make them feel comfortable but without bothering any of them they.

"Yes, being part of the real line there are people who want to be your friends for interest and we do not like that, we prefer humility and stay a little in the shadows, although there are times when we play in a game at the coach's request "Replied Carter with a smile.

"Hi coach, how have you been?" Andrew was the first to speak and approach the dark-skinned man with a Carlos at his side somewhat frightened.

"Carter, Andrew, my boys, but what a pleasant surprise, I hope you both have reconsidered my countless proposals to return to the team," said the older man, smiling at them like a proud father.

"Unfortunately you know we can not coach, we have been very busy between the studios and our real agenda, but we bring you new recruits that I think will be very helpful in the team." Carter intervened taking a step back so that all the attention was put in both Vk's.

"With something I have to conform, what are their names?" Said the man, surprising the princes that he was acting as normal as possible before the children of the Island.

"I'm Jay and he's Carlos," said Jafar's son, pointing to the white-haired boy.

Andrew and Carter decided to stay with the coach watching the practice of Tourney, see how the children of the villains played and be there in case they needed any help.

"Jay, Ben, offense! Chad, defense! Taylor you are the shooter! "The coach shouted and saw Carlos in the back with a somewhat frightened face" Hey, hey you! Lost boy! "Carlos looked at the coach," Put your helmet on. Get out of the Kill Zone "At this point Andrew was seriously reconsidering putting on his tourney clothes and a helmet to go save the white-haired boy, but he also knew he had to put some confidence in him.

The coach blew the whistle and the game started, Andrew and Carter were pleasantly surprised to see how Jay had a natural talent for sports, they watched as Jay ran across the field knocking down all the team in his path, when he entered. In the killing area, he avoided all the balls that came from the canyon, Andrew had a smile of amusement when he saw that Jay was coming to where Carlos was, who was throwing his cane to him to fall to the ground and protect himself with the small shield that he had in his hands. No more important and no one who wanted to meddle in his way Jay threw the ball to the goal, then do a dance of victory without noticing how both princes gave him looks of pride.

"You! Get over here! "The coach yelled at Jay, who came up with the others from the team.

"What do you call that?" The trainer asked as he pointed to the field, Jay looked at the field and then turned to the coach. "I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you've never seen before, it's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son." the trainer told Jay before turning his gaze to Carlos. "You ever thought about band" Jay could not help it and laughed while Carlos laughed sarcastically.

"I'll work with him, coach," Andrew offered.

The coach nodded. "Andrew, you better turn him into a professional. We're going to run that again. "

"That was really great guys, Carlos, do not worry, we'll help you in whatever you need and congratulations Jay, you took the coach on your side." Carter said as he looked at his brother Chad and gave him a smirk.

☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸☸

Andrew did not know how to define his annoyance in the presence of Audrey and Chad together at the same time, both descendants were so pompous, he did not know how his brother could handle them for more than a minute.

While he was following them he looked up to find a pair of green eyes, Andrew was slowly realizing that he could not pretend much in front of the daughter of Maleficent, just look at her eyes knew that among them there was some kind of attraction, they were only a couple of seconds when she realized that Mal also returned his gaze. He gave her a slight smile, causing her to turn to her locker.

"Those kids are trouble," Chad said to Ben and Andrew as he pointed to the two villainous girls.

"And you're a hypocrite but you do not see me telling you that every time I see you. Come on, Chad, just give them a chance they also deserve the chance to have a better life. "Andrew stopped staring at Mal as soon as he heard what the younger son of Cinderella said as Ben nodded in agreement with his brother.

Audrey laughed and pulled her sunglasses up onto her head. "I do not know how to offend Andrew and Benny Bear, but they're being too trusting. Look, I know that your Mother fell in love with a big and nasty Beast that turned out to be a prince. But for my mother, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother "whispered the last part and then added. "I also can not believe that Carter will support them in bringing them here, he did not think of Chad."

"I think they're wrong, Andrew is right, they deserve a chance." Ben said putting an arm around his brother and they started walking towards Mal.

"Hey," Ben said.

"Hey," Mal replied cautiously as he watched Andrew smile again.

"How was your first day?" Andrew asked trying to know more about the purple-haired girl, he could see his brother out of the corner of his eye looking at the girl's locker.

"Super" Mal lied, pursing his lips, the young son of King Beast had caught the lie but he knew it was better not to pressure the girl.

"You really should think about taking this talent out of the locker and putting it in art class, we could sign up, what do you think?" Said Ben.

Andrew turned to see the locker that was previously blue and now had a graffiti with purple, green, black with the silhouette of Maleficent. For him, the locker was more attractive and he could see that the purple-haired girl had great talent.

"It's a way to take away the fun," Mal told Ben as he tried to leave to follow Jane who just passed by but was surprised by the words of Ben's younger brother.

"Yes, Ben, do not be boring, I think it gives you more life than just having them blue. Mal if it does not bother you, could you take your talent to my locker? "Andrew asked looking directly into Mal's green eyes.

"I'll think about it." Without more Mal retreated but without giving a quick glance to the brown eyes of the boy who still saw him leave with a slight smile on his lips.