𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 Prologue 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Prologue
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

6 year old Jungkook followed his mother through the crowds and crowds of people all dressed in their best finery

6 year old Jungkook followed his mother through the crowds and crowds of people all dressed in their best finery. He was desperate not to lose his mother and father in the crowd so held onto her hand tightly.

Suddenly she came to a stop making him walk into the back of her. He looked up and saw her talking to a man and a woman who he had never seen in his life.

"Well hello Mr and Mrs Kim" His mother spoke, her normally sweet voice strained. Jungkook could tell that she was irritated by these people, whoever they were. They exchanged polite conversation that Jungkook wasn't interested in. He began getting impatient, wanting to go back to the buffet table.

That is until he saw a little face poke out from behind the man in front of him's legs. He let go of his mother's hand in order to investigate. He peeked round the man and saw a little boy cowering behind him. He smiled widely at the boy and waved. The boy shyly waved back at him, still tightly gripping onto his father's leg.

Jungkook went closer to the boy "hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm 6" he said happily, trying to be friendly.
The boy looked up at him with his big doe eyes "I'm Taehyung. I'm 4" he said quietly.
"It's really nice to meet you"
"It's nice to meet you too"

Jungkook thought the small boy in front of him was so cute. He wanted to be his friend.
"Taehyung? Do you want to be my friend?" Jungkook asked confidently.
Taehyung thought for a moment before smiling and nodding enthusiastically.

Jungkook reached out his arms to hug the younger. Taehyung happily let go of his father's leg and ran towards Jungkook, hugging him tightly.
"Jungkook" his father's firm voice interrupted their moment. Jungkook looked at his father who was pointing in front of him, meaning he was to go stand there.

He let go of Taehyung and obediently stood in front of his father who placed a firm hand on his shoulder.
"This is my son, Jungkook" he told the couple in front of him, his voice and face void of emotion.

The man in front of him had a similar expression as he bent down and picked Taehyung up "this is my son, Taehyung"
Jungkook glanced up at Taehyung, in his father's arms. They looked very alike, Jungkook thought, everything from the angle of their eyebrows to the little mole under their noses but Taehyung was more innocent looking.

His facial features were soft compared to his father's but Jungkook was sure that was to do with his age more than anything else.

Jungkook smiled widely at Taehyung's parents "It's very nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Kim" he greeted politely.
Mrs Kim smiled kindly at him while Mr Kim frowned.

"I would like" his father spoke up "if you kept your son away from mine"
Jungkook turned round to look at his father, confusion written all over his face.
Mr Kim's frown deepened "that won't be a problem Mr Jeon, however, I think you should keep your son away from mine. Taehyung doesn't talk to strangers, so any interaction will surely have been initiated by your son"