𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 13 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
An Intruder
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Much to Taehyung's dismay, Yoongi decided to just stay with Taehyung the few days that he was back in Korea

Much to Taehyung's dismay, Yoongi decided to just stay with Taehyung the few days that he was back in Korea. It wasn't that he didn't like to spend time with Yoongi, he did but he wanted to go spend time with Jungkook.

"I'm going to go for a walk hyung, I'll be back in about an hour" Taehyung told him.
Yoongi, who was laying on the couch with his eyes closed just put his thumbs up and continued to rest "bring me back lamb skewers would you?" He asked.
"Okay, have a nice nap"
"I will" Yoongi mumbled.
Taehyung rolled his eyes, amused.

He went out of his apartment and to the elevator but instead of pressing down, he pressed up and pressed the button for the top floor, the penthouse suite.
He knocked on Jungkook's door and waited on him to answer. Eventually, Jungkook opened the door but it wasn't what Taehyung expected. Jungkook was standing in front of him in just a towel around his waist. His hair was wet and slicked back out of his face, small droplets of water dropped from his shoulders down his chest and would eventually disappear underneath his towel.

Taehyung couldn't help but stare, he could literally feel his mouth watering as he shamelessly checked him out.
"Taehyung?" Jungkook said as Taehyung didn't say anything.
"Hmm" Taehyung answered forcing his eyes back up to Jungkook's face.
"Wanna come in?"
Taehyung nodded and walked into the apartment.
"Let me go put some clothes on and I'll be back in in a second"
Taehyung pouted as Jungkook left the main room. He would've happily sat there and stared at Jungkook for hours on end.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

When he came back, this time with a t shirt and some jeans on, Taehyung smiled at him. Jungkook smiled back and sat next to him on the couch.
"I'm sorry I didn't text you last night" Taehyung apologised.
"It's fine, what happened?" Jungkook asked.
"Yoongi's staying with me"
"For how long? Does this mean the engagement has been brought forward again?"
Taehyung shook his head "he has to leave for Japan again in a couple of days so the engagement is still postponed"
"Does Yoongi know that we're friends?"

Taehyung hesitated before answering "no but I'll need to tell him at some point"
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "do you really think that is a good idea? If you tell him that could be the end of our friendship Taehyung"
"I know but I can't lie to him"
"You don't need to lie to him, you just need to not tell him"
"But at some point when we're married he'll wonder where I'm going when I visit you"
"Don't visit then, we can text and go out for lunch"
"It'll get too complicated Jungkook"

Jungkook sighed "Taehyung, I know how Yoongi is. He may not seem like he cares but he's quite a jealous person if he even suspects something is up, I mean something more than friendship which I know isn't happening but he might suspect. He'll out us and then that'll cause a whole lot more issues"
"I think I know Yoongi better than you do and it won't matter if he's jealous or not, I've asked if we can have an open marriage"
Jungkook's eyes widened "you didn't, did you?"
"Of course I did. Not only for me but for Yoongi too"
"Taehyung, what were you thinking?"
"I was thinking I don't want to be stuck in a loveless marriage at the age of 18" Taehyung argued, starting to get irritated.