𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 32 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Tensions
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Taehyung sat on the floor in Jungkook's apartment waiting for him to come home

Taehyung sat on the floor in Jungkook's apartment waiting for him to come home. It was boring not being able to leave but he didn't dare try. So he tried to entertain himself by watching TV. His phone began ringing and he picked it up.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Taehyung?" His father's voice came down the phone "where are you?! You better not be at that boy's house!"
"And so what if I am?"
"I'll be coming down there and getting you"
"And give away my location?"
There was a pause as Mr Kim thought through it "Taehyung please just come home" he sighed.
"I'm happy here"
"Why are you being so difficult? You were never difficult before, what has he done to you?"
"Papa, you have to understand. Jungkook loves me and I love him and he makes me happy. Isn't that something to fight for? If I felt the same for Yoongi would you have the same issue?"

"Well, no. Yoongi comes from a good, respectable family who we know very well. You're safe with him, we know him"
"You can know Jungkook and his family well as well if you just gave him a chance" Taehyung argued, he rarely argued with his father but this is the one thing he was going to be stubborn about.
"I know enough about him and his family" Mr Kim said in disgust "they're a bunch of cheats and liars. Thieves as well, did you ever think of that?"
Taehyung hesitated, they had been caught on a few occasions stealing product ideas but he never bothered Jungkook with the petty arguments "what happens in the business has no reflection on who Jungkook is as a person"
"You can tell a lot about a person by how they conduct business"
"Papa" Taehyung whined "please give him a chance. Just try to know him a little, try to separate him from his family name"
There was another long pause "fine but only after this is all over and on the condition that if I still disapprove you won't see him again"

Taehyung's eyes widened "what?! You can't do that!"
"That's my condition Taehyung"
"What will you do if I break it?"
"You're position at the company will be taken away"
"Papa! You can't be serious"
"I'm deadly serious"
Taehyung felt hot tears well up in his eyes, he could lose everything in either sense. If his father didn't like Jungkook he would lose him but if he didn't want to he'd lose the business that he'd worked so hard to be a part of.
"Papa please, think it over. Talk to mama about it. Don't act rashly"
"I'll talk with your mother but I don't think my mind will be changed"
They said quick goodbyes and Taehyung sat pouting.

Suddenly the door opened and Taehyung ducked down.
"It's okay baby, it's just me" Jungkook said as he came in.
"You're home early" Taehyung stood up and walked up to Jungkook.
Jungkook frowned "I argued with my father but I think I've convinced him to meet with you"
"I had the same conversation with my father today"
"You did?"
Taehyung nodded "but he wants me to pick, if he doesn't like you, between you and the company. I'm hoping my mother will talk him out of it"
Jungkook sighed and put his arms around Taehyung "things will work themselves out. They have to"