𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 27 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Alone
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

"Jungkook they think you did it! You need to come clean!" Jimin exclaimed

"I can't, I'm not going to tarnish Taehyung's name"
"You're not going to fucking tarnish his name, you're just going to stop them from making a horrible mistake"
"Jimin I don't want to hear this right now" Jungkook sighed.
"You never want to hear it. I'm just trying to help you" Jimin grumbled before storming out of Jungkook's apartment.

They had had this argument multiple times over the last few days. Ever since Jungkook was taken down for questioning. He was yet to talk to his father about it and he was surprised that he hadn't found out himself by now since the tabloids had the picture of Jungkook getting in a police car plastered all over their covers. It had been almost 4 weeks since Taehyung had gone missing and Jungkook knew that the longer he was missing the less chance they had of finding him alive but he tried to keep himself hopeful.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

He did what he had been doing for the past few weeks, he lay down on the sofa cuddled under a blanket watching cartoons that made him feel slightly better.
His phone beeped and he almost ignored it but he decided to pick it up in case it was his father worrying about him.
It was a notification for a news article that read 'Breaking News: Son of CEO found'
Jungkook's heart raced as he sat up and clicked on the notification to open the full article.

Son of CEO, Kim Taeyoung, Kim Taehyung has been missing since he was abducted from his apartment in Seoul four weeks ago. His family and friends were beginning to lose hope of ever finding him but this morning he was found. Unfortunately their worst fears were realised when authorities extracted his body from a local river. The body has been decomposing in the water for what seems like weeks as it is unrecognisable. Experts believe that due to the unusually high acidity in the water it caused the body to decompose faster. In an interview with Dr Hyon Yeong-cheol provides us with some more information "whoever dumped this body really did not want anyone to be able to identify the body. The teeth are all knocked out so no dental records are able to be accessed. Then the body was dumped into the river. Water makes a body decompose quicker anyway and manages to wash away a lot of evidence but this river has a high acid content which strips the body of a lot of the defining features and a lot of the flesh."
It is reported that a diver who was sent down and discovered the body also recovered a ring close to the body. This was later identified by Kim Taehyung's husband Min Yoongi that it was his engagement ring.

Authorities have reported that they have a few suspects in this case but the names of these suspects are unable to be released to the press due to the fact that the case is still ongoing so we will not know for sure who is the culprit until they are legally charged. However, there is a lot of speculation that long time enemy of the Kim Family, Jeon Jungkook may be a main suspect after pictures surfaced of him being put in a police car outside of his apartment building, which also happens to be the same as Kim Taehyung's apartment building. He was released later that day so we presume he only went in for questioning. Tell us what you think below