𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 17 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Breaking Up?
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Taehyung and Jungkook spent as much time as they could together before Yoongi came home

Taehyung and Jungkook spent as much time as they could together before Yoongi came home. They had both agreed they needed to cut it off when he got home. It would be so much harder to hide it if Yoongi was going to be around a lot and if Taehyung stopped hanging out with Yoongi so much he'd become suspicious so they thought it best for everyone if they stopped seeing each other. However, as the time they had left together got shorter they were both struggling to even think about leaving each other.

Taehyung stood in front of his mirror fixing his outfit. This was the last date he and Jungkook could go on before Yoongi got back tomorrow. It was Taehyung's turn to plan it and he couldn't even think of something that special. He shoved on a jacket over his jumper and jeans as it was starting to get cold outside and made his way up to Jungkook's apartment. He knocked on the door and heard Jungkook shout to come in so he just walked in and sat on the sofa.

Jungkook walked out of his room in just a robe.
"Sorry, I'm running a little late. I was stuck at work" he explained.
Taehyung smiled at him, trying not to notice his state of undress "it's okay, are you about to go for a shower?"
Jungkook nodded a small smirk appearing on his face "wanna join?"
Taehyung laughed and rolled his eyes "you wish, now hurry up and go"

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

It was only about 20 minutes until Jungkook was fully dressed and ready to go out.
"So what do you have planned for us tonight?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm glad you asked. Tonight we are going to a bowling alley out of town"
Jungkook smiled widely "I love bowling"
"I know that's why we're going"
Taehyung drove them to the bowling alley.

"Are you ready to be beat, Kim?" Jungkook asked confidently, flexing his fingers before weighing the bowling balls in his hands.
"I think you're underestimating my skill in bowling, Jeon" Taehyung replied equally as confidently even though he'd never actually went bowling before but how hard could it be? Very hard as it turned out.

He watched Jungkook bowl a perfect strike on his first go and stood up comfortably picking a medium weight ball, aiming it to the middle skittle and bowling it. The ball went straight for a second before verging off to the right and straight into the gutter.
"Not so good now, are you?" Jungkook mocked from the seats.
"Shut up, I get another go"
The second ball did exactly the same as the first one and Taehyung huffed before storming back to his seat.
Jungkook took his turn again this time getting a spare.

Taehyung took a deep breath before bowling his next ball. He needed to hit something for his pride to still be intact. He bowled the ball and hit a couple skittles at the side. He cheered silently to himself and picked up another ball hitting a few more down.
"Told you I could bowl" he smirked as he sat back down across from Jungkook.
"Anyone can bowl" Jungkook commented while flexing his fingers before picking up a ball and bowling down the alley and knocking down all of the skittles "but it takes talent to be good at it" Jungkook continued walking back to the bar.