𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 24 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
The Wedding
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Taehyung had been dreading this day since he found out he was getting an arranged marriage

Taehyung had been dreading this day since he found out he was getting an arranged marriage. It was his wedding day. He was at the hotel getting ready, his mother fussing around him trying to make him look perfect. He and Jungkook had actually managed to keep their agreement of not seeing each other so far but today was going to be hard. The Min's had, of course, invited their long time business partners to the wedding and Taehyung just hoped he would be too distracted to notice Jungkook's presence.

There was a knock on the door and Taehyung's mother went to answer it.
"Namjoon!" He heard her voice exclaim "it's so nice to see you here!"
They exchanged a few more words before Namjoon walked into the room and Taehyung's mother left to greet some more guests. Taehyung smiled brightly at him and walked over to give him a big hug as he hadn't seen him for a long time.
"How are you Taehyungie?" Namjoon asked him.
"I'm good hyung. How are you?"
"Yeah I'm doing well. You excited for today? I'm still upset I've not met Yoongi, he better treat you well or me and Seokjin will have a few words to say"
Taehyung laughed "I can handle myself hyung and Yoongi's nice. He'll be here in a few minutes and you can meet him properly before the wedding. Seokjin's already met him and they get on well"

Namjoon nodded and they chatted a bit more before Yoongi appeared at the door.
"Tae, you almost ready?" He asked. Taehyung nodded, the smile on his face faltering a little as he remembered the purpose of today.
Namjoon stood up and walked over to Yoongi, towering over him as Namjoon was rather tall and Yoongi rather short.
"I don't think we've properly met. I'm Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's cousin"
"Yes I've heard a lot about you. It's nice to meet you. I'm Min Yoongi" Yoongi greeted him and reached his hand out to shake Namjoon's hand.

Taehyung watched as Namjoon pulled Yoongi closer to him and whispered something in Yoongi's ear. Yoongi just laughed at whatever he said "I don't think you have to worry about any of that"
Namjoon seemed satisfied with that answer and said goodbye to both of them to go take his seat.
Yoongi held out his hand to Taehyung "shall we?"
Taehyung nodded and took Yoongi's hand.
"Wait!" Taehyung said before they went "we need to make 100% sure that we look fine"
Taehyung didn't want this wedding but he'd accepted it was the only one he was going to get and he still wanted it to go well.

He looked in the mirror and smudged the eyeshadow on his eyelids out a bit with his finger. He looked at Yoongi and patted his hair down slightly as some bits were sticking up.
"Okay I think we're ready now"

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

Jungkook fidgeted on his seat in the ceremony hall of the hotel. His father was muttering about the disappointment of seeing Kim Namjoon there and all the Kim's sitting together but Jungkook didn't really care. He was sat between Jimin and his father of course.
"How are you, Jungkook?" Jimin whispered to him.
"I'm fine" Jungkook almost snapped at him.
Jimin frowned and put a hand on his shoulder "I'm here if you need to talk, you know that right?"
Jungkook nodded and gave Jimin a small smile.