𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 29 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Confessions
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Jungkook took a deep breath "father, I loved Kim Taehyung"His father stared silently at him for a moment "is that supposed to be a joke Jungkook? It's not very funny"Jungkook couldn't look his father in the eye anymore so he looked down at his han...

His father stared silently at him for a moment "is that supposed to be a joke Jungkook? It's not very funny"
Jungkook couldn't look his father in the eye anymore so he looked down at his hands which were fidgeting in his lap "I'm not joking"

There was another long period of silence and Jungkook didn't dare look back up at his father for fear of the expression that was on his face.
"I'm sure you just had a crush on him Jungkook. Love is a bit of a strong word, you barely knew the boy" his father concluded but Jungkook shook his head and finally gained the courage to look up at his fathers, his eyes glistening with tears he refused to shed.
"I dated him behind your back. I spent everyday with him, I loved him father. I truly did"
Jungkook could actually see the disappointment in his father's eyes as he realised that Jungkook was telling the truth.

"I just-" Mr Jeon began to speak but then stopped himself "how could this happen?"
"I-I don't know, it just happened"
"Look, it's okay Jungkook. This was just a blip, why don't we just forget this happened and we can focus on the trial coming up"
"I don't want to forget, I don't think you understand. If mum died you wouldn't want to forget being with her would you?" Jungkook argued.
"That's different"
"How is it? It's the same!"
"Don't raise your voice at me Jungkook. It's different because I wasn't manipulated into a relationship"
Jungkook stood up and slammed his hands on his father's desk "I wasn't manipulated, if anything I was the one who chased him. How dare you talk down on him? He is the sweetest and most genuine person I have ever met"
His father frowned and placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder "Jungkook I don't know why we're arguing about this because he's dead so it doesn't matter anymore. You better not say this to anyone else in case they use it in the case against you"
"Me being with him explains a lot of the evidence against me"

Mr Jeon rubbed his face "Jungkook" he sighed "what am I going to do with you? Do you see what I mean? You got involved with a Kim and now look at you"
"This has nothing to do with him being a Kim. It could have just as easily been the other way round"
"If you wanted to date someone you should've came to me and I could've found a suitable boy for you" his father continued, ignoring him.
"I didn't want someone else, I wanted him"
"Was this your rebellious phase? I should've known it was coming, your teenager years were too easy"
"I'm going to go down to the police station tomorrow and tell them everything" Jungkook said which finally got his father's attention.
Mr Jeon groaned "we're going to need to go speak to the Kims tonight then"
"What? Why?"
"If they don't know about it before you tell the police it'll cause a bigger scandal than it already will so we better go now so it doesn't get too late"

Me Jeon stood up from his seat and got his coat. Jungkook followed him out of the house. His mother tried to speak to him and ask what was going on as both men seemed downtrodden but both ignored her and walked out the door. Mr Jeon drove and Jungkook sat in the passanger seat, staring out the window as he tried to figure what on Earth he was going to say to his dead boyfriend's parents. They reached the Kim's house way too quickly for Jungkook's liking and with a quick word to the guard at the gate they were allowed in.