Goodnight Dreams

After changing into silky white pants and matching button up for bed, I scrubbed my teeth. Before rinsing my face with cool water, the tug from the fourth dimension started pulling me in. I quickly splashed my face before heading to my flat, square cushion in front of my bed in my dimly-lit room. I got down on both knees atop the cushion and closed my eyes, my hands resting comfortably on my thighs. I allowed the fourth dimension to overcome my mind, focusing on the vision it wanted to show me.

I was in what looked like afterlife, the same patio where the children played, buildings all around. Except destruction covered the buildings, and some further away weren't even considered buildings anymore. The market was on fire and turning to ash. Smoke filled the air, casting a grey shadow on Afterlife. It frightened me to see my world being torn apart. I wandered through the vision. children and their parents ran past me and I glanced up to see what they were running from. A massive black jet hovered above, blasting the buildings apart. Our leader struggled out of her one story home with a gunshot in her shoulder. I decided to take a look inside her office, a chunk of stone sat on the chair, shaped like a man. I've seen stone like this before, "terrigen crystals..." I whispered to myself.

My vision was suddenly full of red fire from the explosion that hit me. I gasped as my vision ended and I'm back in my room. My eyes fluttered open as I tried to catch my breath. I've never had a vision with so much destruction in it. Going into my bathroom, I go over the vision multiple times, trying to figure out what's going to happen. I filled a small cup with water in my granite countered sink and gulped it down, trying to cure the lump that had formed in the back of my throat.

My shower was decorated nicely with black and white striped curtains, a white rug shag rug at the base. My sink was white with a granite counter and a mirror with a medicine cabinet inside sat above it. I opened my medicine cabinet and took some Ibuprofen for my headache that was beginning to form. I'd have to ask Gordon to bring me another bottle since I only have six left and my headaches are a pretty common thing nowadays.

I decided that I'll discuss my vision tomorrow since the only thing I had to do is help Raina in the morning and I was pretty tired anyways. I finally climbed under my soft, fluffy, grey comforter and laid my head on my white pillow. After the long day I had had, I closed my eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep.