Discoveries

Gunshots rang in the distance, scaring the kids on the patio. I ran in the direction of the bang to discover Jaiying with blood oozing from her shoulder. Skye and Lincoln were already there, tending to Jaiying's wound.

"Here, I can seal it until you get to the doctor," I said, pulling a flap of skin from the fourth dimension. It stuck to her skin like a band aid. It didn't budge as Skye and Lincoln lifted Jaiying off the ground and helped her to Alisha, our doctor. Instead of following them, I went inside Jaiying's office. The man SHIELD sent in to talk was turned to stone in his seat. I covered my mouth in disbelief. There was no blood where Jaiying was sitting, only some next to the door. No way Jaiying was shot by him.

My eyes became heavy as the pull of a vision arrived instantaneously. I was in the fourth dimension before I hit the ground. I was no longer in Jaiying's office, instead I saw myself walk up the back of a plane. This must be Raina's vision because I can't move. The SHIELD agents point their guns at me and I say something that I can't hear in the vision. The vision didn't last long and I began to lose focus on the scene.

My head throbbed as I stood up. I knew what was going to happen, though the unpredictability of Raina's visions is taking a toll on me.

I left the office just before a plane sent missiles toward it, covering up the cause of death.  I'm thrown from my spot and into a pile of paving stones. It took a moment for the ringing in my ears to stop and I noticed the various scrapes all over my body when I stood up. I bring my hand up to rub my temple and pull it away to find blood. That isn't good, I thought. I pushed through and started walking down the street.

There was a single agent laying on the ground, I checked her pulse and discovered she was only passed out. Putting an arm around the unconscious agent, I carried her to the giant plane nearby. It held six agents inside.

"Hi!" They all turned around at once and whipped out their pistols. "Wa-wait! I believe she is one of yours?" I gestured to the unconscious agent.

"Oh... Agent May. What happened?" The woman with straight brown hair and a British accent asked. She put her gun down and helped me lay May on the ground.

"Skye..." The agent spoke up, bringing her hand to her head.

~sorry for the late update, I just started track and I've had deadlines for another book and then I didn't have any ideas 😂 ~