When did I happen?

The sun shone bright on The Avenger's tower as I walked into the glass elevator. I wore a grey iron man v-neck and black jeans along with black ankle boots.

Soldiers wearing all dark gear walked patrolled the length of the compound. A few stared when I walked up to Tony Stark's door and went in his office.

I couldn't believe the entire Avengers team was sitting in front of me. Tony was at the head next to Captain America. Black Widow sat casually leaned back in her chair. Thor and Hawkeye also sat in chairs. Some nerdy man sat timidly at the table of Avengers. It was weird, they all wore normal clothes.

"Hi." They all jumped and Stark whipped around and aimed the arm of his Iron man suit at me. I stuck my hands up in the air. "I-I don't mean any harm! I just want to ask a few questions," I said quickly.

"Sorry kid, we don't give out free interviews," said Tony.

"It isn't about you. Have you guys been time traveling recently?" I began speaking quicker when Stark ushered me towards the door.

"Tony wait, let's hear what she has to say."

"And if she's just trying to get our autographs?"

"Scared you'll hurt your hands without your suit Tony?" Nat said, earning herself a death stare. I slipped around Stark and continued.

"Have you guys done any time traveling?"

"No...Why?" Tony said.

"No reason."

"That's a very specific question to ask just for kicks," Captain America said. All eyes were on me as I tried not to screw up the future.

"Just wondering if you guys had any new and cool stories to tell!" I put on my best fangirl smile.

"Jeez Stark, I thought you had air-tight security in this place!" Thor exclaimed.

"No stories? Okay I'll leave then, no need to get your "tough guys" in here," I said, quickly retreating.

"No way she is just a fan," I heard Stark say before I was out the door. A nearby agent tapped his earpiece and looked directly at me. Great... I've been made. He pulls a baton out and I watched the electricity crackle around it. I'd rather not get caught right now, especially with what's about to happen.

I took a step back and put my hands out. Before I could get enough energy from the fourth dimension, yellow sparks cut through the air next to me. They formed a perfect circle that I jumped through and arrived in a dusty room, it closed quickly behind me.
~
Five nonexistent dollars to whoever knows where Talia is at right now. 😁
~