Startling Vision

"Gordon, it's not urgent but-"

"But you wanted to tell me something, yea I know, you say that every time," Gordon teleported into my room. "What's up?" He asked. Gordon wore his usual trench coat and a dress shirt underneath with blue jeans. His hair was almost completely grey with bits of brown poking out. Gordon told me he once had blue eyes, but after terrigenesis they disappeared, skin forming overtop of them. It freaks most people out, but me, I'm used to it by now.

"I had a vision,"

"Well then you should tell Jiaying."

"That's the thing... I don't-don't think I should." Gordon's frown made me nervous, he hardly ever frowns.

"Why not? What was your vision?" He asked.

"I saw Afterlife in flames, and S.H.I.E.L.D.-S.H.I.E.L.D. shooting at us."

"And you don't think telling our leader, the one who can protect us, about this?"

"No because I-I think she started the fight," I treaded carefully, "And look, I don't want any trouble if I'm wrong... but I'm pretty sure about this."

"Okay, we'll keep it to ourselves, for now." Gordon replied, causing me to sigh in relief. "But make sure you tell me if you have anymore of these type of visions."

"Thank you, Gordon. That's all I wanted to talk about." We exchanged goodbyes before he zapped to another place. That was when I suddenly remembered my Ibuprofen. I smacked my forehead, as if it somehow punished my brain for forgetting.