Dr. Stephen Strange

A man in a red cape glided over the stairs and landed on the ground, the cape slid off and levitated next to him. This was a new one.

"Hello Talia," he said. His voice was emotionless and technical, reminding me of the doctors after the battle of New York.

"Who are you?"

"Dr. Stephen Strange, nice to finally meet you Talia." I was knocked off my feet by a chair that came up behind me.

"How do you know my name?"

"I know everyone's name. So tell me, how are you handling your powers?" He sat down and his cape rest upon his shoulders.

"How-"

"Like I said, I know a lot." He stood up and picked out a book from his large bookshelves.

"Such as?"

"Such as you grew up in New York City in a small apartment with both of your parents and won academic and citizenship awards. Then one day aliens attacked and you lost your home, your family, and received these powers."

"I never told anyone, how-"

"I can also see into the future, you didn't originally have these powers, but my future self had to fix the timeline." He put the book down and sat in front of me again.

"I knew someone had messed with the timeline."

"In the original timeline you died from the building collapse" I was extremely curious, hoping this man could give me the answers I needed. "I saved you, and the Time stone at once."

"That green thing that connects to every vision I see?"

"Yes, it is imbedded in your DNA, only your death or your will will return it to me."

"So if someone wants it, they'll kill me? You'd give a death sentence to a child?"

"You were dying anyways and Afterlife kept you hidden enough to do minimum damage to the timeline. Though I hadn't predicted you'd make such a ruckus at The Avenger's Tower."

"You were never going to tell me otherwise, were you?"

"No," he said bluntly.

"I think I'll go now." I stood up and was knocked to the floor by the chair.

"Wait."

"What? You're going to tell me not to go near the Avengers or make a name for myself, and I can't do that. So I'm leaving." I stand up and his dumb cape rushes in front of me.

"You will not."

"Fine." I whipped around and reached my hand into the fourth dimension, pulling another Dr. Strange halfway out and then releasing him back into the dimension. He hit the ground with a loud thud. The cape rushed to him, ignoring me as I stomped out.

~
Ayyyeee guess who watched Dr. Strange finally 😂
I'm back and I'll be updating again 😁
☺️ Im so excited!
~