Chapter One • What is this place?

(A/n)

I will be using small terms based on your preferences.

(y/n)- Your name
(f/n)- Favorite number

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to a bright light obscuring your vision. "Ah, it's awake, SCP-(f/n) is awake! Guards!", someone yelled. "..It?", you thought.

You looked towards the door of the room and saw two heavily armed men with guns enter. This frightened you so you tried to get up, only to realize you were strapped down to a table. "Untie me! Do you take me for an animal?!", you spat at the guards. One guard had blonde hair while the other guard had brown hair. They gave each other a small glance, the brown haired guard smirked saying, "Well.. technically you are, so be a good little animal and stay calm while we untie you". "Rude", you mumbled to yourself.

The guards untied you and placed handcuffs on you, they  made you follow them out the door. The three of you started walking down a hallway when the two guards started getting into a deep conversation, paying less attention to you.

"This is my chance to escape them", you thought. You quickly caught sight of a young female scientist, she had black hair and bright green eyes. As soon as she had walked past you, you transformed to look unrecognizable from her.

Slowly, you inched away from the company of the guards. And thankfully, you went unnoticed. You were just about to turn an unfamiliar corner, out of the line of sight of the guards when you heard a yell. "Where the fuck did it go?! You were supposed to WATCH it!", you saw the brunette  guard say.

As they were arguing over where you could've gone, you notice an elevator at the end of the hall the guards were in. "I guess I have no choice", you sighed to yourself. After taking a deep breath, you quickly walked past the guards and started down the hallway. "I can't believe it was that easy.", you silently smirked. You made your way down the hall and right as you reached the elevator door to press the button, a painfully sharp stabbing sensation hit the back of your head. You reached back and produced a thick, empty needle. "Pffh, can they not afford bullets?" you grinned.

Wait, it's empty?

You frantically slammed the elevator button to open it but it was too late. The drowsiness was overwhelming and you could already feel your eyes beginning to close. "Shit", you said as you collapsed and fell into a world of darkness.